Hello..just a question for all the ladies

Misslovley

I didn't know where to put this so i figured this section would be best since i at least hope not too many males come to check out this part of the forums. Okey i have a question...for those who have lost weight did your chest decrease a lot with it, or did it stay and if so by how much? Im just curious because i have a large chest about a 40D and im hoping that by me losing weight they'll go down....a little.....not too much.

I am typically a B/C and stay that way whether I gain or lose, but the majority of people lose bust when they lose...especially the rather busty ones to begin with.

Unfortunately, losing your breast size is not uncommon--especially if you are losing lots of weight. About 7 years ago, I lost 50 pounds and went down from a 36C to a 32B. I didn't mind being smaller, but I HATED the shape of my breasts--they looked like pancakes for a while. About a year later, though, they firmed up.

This time around, I have less weight to lose but started out as a 36D for some reason. I've lost about 14 pounds and have gone down to a C. My back is happier, but I'm a bit nervous to how it's going to effect the shape again.

I read some advice from a pregnancy book ("Pregnancy Sucks" - a better book than the title suggests) that it may help to wear a really good supportive bra at night when your breasts shrink (after lactation)--so I'm planning to start trying that with this weight loss. I'm curious to see if stretch-mark creme helps, too.

If your breasts shrink and you miss being buxom, get some good push up bras (or the kinds with gels). They add some nice curves even for flat-chested girls (my size A sister LOVES them).

LOL shyguy im sure your man boobies will go bye bye:p
Well i sure hope i don't go down in size TOO much. :p
And gotta get that cocobutter because i know that after losing lots of weight stretch marks are bound to happen:rolleyes:

My boobs are the first to go....i wear a 40 c right now. When i was thinner i was a 36 barly b. I plan on getting implants when i get down to my goal weight.

Back