hello, I'm new here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat_mom30

Hello everyone. I am happy to find this page. By the way, I am female, 30 yrs. old and I have two little children, a boy 3 and half years old and a five months old baby girl. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy and now I like to lose 10 kilos. Yeah, I did ignore what I ate during my pregnancy and fed myself unhealthy foods like chocolate cakes, chips and (ehhhhh) :mad: fast foods. Ohhh, I hate McDonalds. I was oft there and now I promise myself not to go there anymore :confused: I'm serious.... I hope "we" will reach our goal together. Thanks and good luck!!!!

Welcome....to the forum.....it a great place to get motivation. Are you currently trying a particular weight loss plan. There are other new moms on here as well...working on the same goals as you.. Look forward to seeing your success.

Hello Jen,
I am doing my own weight loss plan which is "No meals after 6pm". I lost 4.5 kilos already starting Nov. 1, 2004. At the beginning, it was hard for me not to eat after 6pm anymore instead drinking tea, water and unsweeted juices. Sometimes, when I feel very hungry then I allow myself to take an apple or other fruits. But not more than one. I am tracking my weight every Monday and I feel good to see that my weight is dropping. I started at the weight of 64.3 kilos and now I am 59.7 kilos and I am excited when Monday comes to see the result. My goal is to reach 50 kilos (110 lbs.) I hope to be a new "ME" this coming new year!!! THanks again.

Hi and welcome,
I am new myself. I have 4 children, my youngest will be 2 in December. I think you already have a great plan and its working for you. You did not say if you were getting in exercise. It would help you a lot to tone up from haveing the baby. I wish you lots of luck.

Hi Rachels, I did try some exercise but due to my backpains I stopped. I guess taking a lot of attention to my baby helps a lot shedding off some pounds. But since I started my own diet which is "No meals after 6pm" I already dropped 5.1 kilos. I started first day of Nov. not to eat anymore except drinking tea and unsweetened juices and water. My last meal would be between 5pm - 5:30 pm. At first was hard for me but now I am used to it. I don't crave anymore. Now that I see my result, I am more motivated to continue doing it til I reach my target weight. Thanks for your message.

Hi Rachels, I did try some exercise but due to my backpains I stopped. I guess taking a lot of attention to my baby helps a lot shedding off some pounds. But since I started my own diet which is "No meals after 6pm" I already dropped 5.1 kilos. I started first day of Nov. not to eat anymore except drinking tea and unsweetened juices and water. My last meal would be between 5pm - 5:30 pm. At first was hard for me but now I am used to it. I don't crave anymore. Now that I see my result, I am more motivated to continue doing it til I reach my target weight. Thanks for your message.

Welcome to the forum,
congratulations on your results so far. 5 kilos in one month is quite a lot of weight. If you keep going like that you should be able to drop the weight in no time at all - hey did you even notice that you are already halfway there!!!

If you have back problems you might want to try some exercises that help you get rid of them... those exercises might have the added benefit of supporting your weight loss program:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back