Hello I'm new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystaltears

Hello my name is Jessica! I'm going to start the Atkins diet tomarrow and I need some support. Right now I'm over 300 lbs and I feel like a freak. I think with some support I can fight the moster thats making me so miserable.

Anyways..I'm 23, Live in Kansas, Stay at home mother to Christine Kaye (My 1 yr old), and Married to Mark.

Hello Jessica,

welcome to the forum and good luck in your weight loss programm.
Keep us posted how the Atkins Diet is working for you. :)

be careful with the Atkins diet. I would recommend starting it through a couple phases. Most people i know that have gone through the diet feel very ill from the change in diet after the first week. What many have done, is to start on it for a few days, then stop for a couple days and then start again. Your body has a hard time adjusting to the change in diet, so you may need to slowly introduce this system to your body.

Welcome Crystal!

Like CD stated, be careful. I have several friends who have been through the Atkins diet, and it never worked too great for them; each wound up gaining back some of the weight they lost. Make sure you're well informed of certain diets. Some diets that work for one person will not work well for another.

Good luck!

good luck im here for support if u need any

hi jessica welcome to weightloss forums i would like to recommend slimfast my grandma was on that and lost some weight if u would like ne more info on slimfast email me or send me a message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back