Ha1-my leg

AGGGH!

tan or something ;)

Just playing :D

okay i can't resist nice legs, nice shorts too. never post a pic if you don't want to be oggled- by either sex. lol

aevans410 said:
Evo, you set yourself up for that one bro :)

I'm afraid I didn't get it lolol

Acronym(s) Definition(s) Info
EVO Electronic Variable Orifice (General Motors)

if it's an expression similar to "no homo" it's ok.. I am a girl :D . If not my bad lol

It is a nice leg

Maf, nearly all the members just call me Evo, which is short for my handle-Evolution.

And thank you for all the compliments (specially the ladies)...I'm really shocked Mriek hasn't said anything, he's always sending me PMs about how he thinks I'm sexy. :p ;)

Jenn, I'm okay with sexual harrasment. :) I guess I'll have to put up the new nifty improved upper body frontal shots of me.

oh..... I got it now :D my bad aevans

it really makes me a certain confusion when I see those guys at the gym with nice upper parts but with chicken legs

we are waitng for the pics. i'm a sucker for a nice chest and a great butt. aahhh!
who doesn't mind a little ego boost now and then?

Just for you Jenn-
(my digicam isn't the best so the pics aren't exactly very clear and kinda blurry).

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Not really intentionally. I'm not one to really have bulking or cutting goals; I just want to get stronger. I eat pretty clean but I'm not overly worried about having a "ripped" midsection.

As you can see, I'm not fat and I'm not in the single digits.

Jenn-glad I could send you off to work with a smile. ;) Don't suppose you could upload a pic so I could go off to work with a smile?

Attachments

• Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Back