Gymboss(interval timer) Alternatives

The Why I want an alternative:

Hi, I have been using the gymboss for almost a year and until now it hasnt giving me any problems and also I have take care of it like it was a piece of gold, but yesterday I was gonna star doing hiit again but for serious this time, so I pressed the start button and I started to run, but after a few seconds I didnt heared the beep so I checked the gymbos and it was off, I tried to turned it on but nothing.

so I thought that it was the battery, I changed it and nothing, so I could not run yesterday, I was very angry about that, and I came home and I tried the reset button and it seemed to fix the gymboss, so i started to change the intervals but the letters dissapered and it turned off again, I dont know why all that happened like I said I have take cared my gymboss like a piece of gold.

But anyway since I have read that the gymbos have some flaws and problems and if there is no solution to that I would want an alternative because I really love hiit and I also love interval timers

The Alternative that I would want:

So I would want a simple resistent watch that has an interval timer, I dont care if it doesnt have anything else, I will buy it/use it just for the interval timer, I was searching and I found the Timex ironman OVA but it seems that everyone complains about the straps that it gets broken fast and it cant be changed, so what do you guys think? is it a good watch anyway? or do you guys have a better suggestions?., also please suggest something that i can find on ebay..

I really aprecciate your responses since I really want to start doing hiit again and I need an interval timer

thanks

Back