Weight-Loss Group 4 - Let's Do it!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just wanted to say that we still have one week so lets all step it up a bit! I know I will be. I haven't jumped on the scale since last week, but I know if I want to show any loss I'm going to have to start getting more exercise in. cm -- sounds like you are doing great with exercise. I'm terrible at sit ups...did you build up to your current number? What number should I shoot for in two minutes just beginning?

C'mon guys, group 4, where are ya'll? Let's go go go! You know you can do it, and you're strong and bright and beautiful! WOooohooooo Okay where's the water? Drinking your water? Tracking your food intake? Exercising any? Let's go yeah!

Okay, yesterday I didn't exercise at all...I did some cleaning, but that's it. I just really crappy and weak and exhausted (but I couldn't sleep...gah).

But today, thanks to a good night of sleep, I'll be able to exercise. YAY.

I've been doing awesome with keeping track of what I'm eating (thanks to ). Sunday, I think I said, I fell apart...but yesterday I did really well with food.

Today I'm going to try and do even better!

I stepped on the scale today and I've lost! Not a lot, but hey, I'll take anything i can get!

How has everyone been doing? Tomorrow is weigh in day. I could have done better, way better, but I've been really good with my food. Hope you all have smiles on your faces tomorrow!

Ah! you're alive! yay! hehe

I've been doing okay...could have done better, but I most certainly did good, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back