Weight-Loss Group 3...post here.

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay...exercise is done..water intake almost finished...eating has been fine....
I just wish I would start my monthly...it seems like it is teasing me and not wanting to come!...With me exercising and stuff..I may have thrown it off...who knows...
Wonderwoman- sounds like you will be having a crazy day!!!!....What day do we have weigh in?
CMS-....Did you buy any more fruit?.....Thats one way to get some water in.

i dont know what day we are weighing in? but im doing TERRIBLE!!! i WAS 135, but i weighed in this morning at a very upsetting 136 :mad:
well at least its only a pound and im hoping its just water weight. my exercise this week has been crappy so its my own darn fault. im just so tired. my doc put me back on wellbutrin XL yesterday so i hope that helps wake me up a little. i think im also lacking in the protein department but im out of tuna and i need more ideas for other protein rich foods that arent full of carbs or fat.

oh, weigh- in is in 6 days on the 21st.

its just that i've been spending so much money lately i hate to go out and buy more special things for just me like protein shakes or protein bars. dinner time is ridiculous because no 2 people in my house hardly ever eat the same thing. i think i'll sign off since i feel kinda bummed.

Last edited:
*hugs wonderwoman* It's only one pound...it could have been worse! but still...I know the feeling.

The scale has hardly budged for three weeks for me (well, I havn't exactly been doing regular exercise or being strict about what I eat).

BUT, it's gone down like...half a pound! But that was with me already having eaten food and having drunk water (about 15 ounces)!

So that's motivation for me, and I just realized I've a week to drop five pounds. So I'm going to be brave and get on the tred mill in a couple of minutes...I PROMISE I'll do it. Promise. Promise. Promise. Promise. Promise. Ten minutes at the most. Promise.

.... ;)

Awww WonderWoman..I am sorry you are not having a great day...tomorrrow is another day!...Another new start!!!....I THINK I am finaly starting my period...but you know how it can play tricks on you....comes a spot or two one day...nothing the next day..and then it is full force after that...HATE IT!!!!

CMS- Your right ! We have almost a week left....and if you drink enough water, exercise everyday...5 lbs is possiable!.....The thing is we dont want to weigh in and have gained....
I must admit I have been doing really well...yesterday I drank over 100 OZ of water.....and it was just by always having it on hand.....
Wonderwoman..I went shopping tonight and I could not find "Diet Tea"....Is that in the cooler section and already made?.....I bought me a box of the store brand green tea and will brew it on my own...but I was dissapointed because on the box it did not talk about all the health benifits I will get from drinking it. Maybe I got the wrong kind?

the diet green tea is by Turkey Hill. or maybe some other brand? it is already made in gallon size jugs like what milk comes in. in my supermarket it is in the dairy isle next to the orange juice, but im sure the location varies from store to store. did you ask somebody?

i dont think im gonna lose 2 pounds by wednesday? i think that was my goal. i knew there was no way i was gonna lose 5!

cms, 1/2 pound is good at least you ddint gain 1 like i did! and Kcc doesnt even count since Tom is visiting lol. :p

im very bloated. as it turns out thats one of the side effects of my new med the wellbutrin :mad: yes i found that out on the other forum that i visit. hope that stuff wont make me gain or i will throw it away! im thinking of buying this stuff called Farenheit at walmart. some girls on my other diet forum are using it and losing weight on it. it cost 29 something so i might buy it today. well good luck all. will try to check in over weekend.

I bought orange juice and didnt even think about looking for the tea in there...lol...I just wanted to get the hell out of the super market as fast as I could..( its suxs to go grocery shopping being hungry and with not that mush money to get all what you like)
That day I went to curves the women were all talking about green tea...lol...

Im sorry about the side effect of your medicine....its just not fair..you take something for one problem and then it gives you another....

As for the weigh in....I am gonna weigh and see if I lost ...I have worked too hard and ate really good not to have lost ANYTHING!!....In 5 days I have walked 13.6 miles and exercise 2.5 hrs....I want to go work out today , I feel parinoid if I think about missing ...and then they are closed Sunday....But my body does need a break....well healthy eating ladies!!!..enjoy your Saturday!

well son of a %#@@! got my dam period today, no wonder i gained a pound! but something is not right i was not expecting it at all as i just had it on August 5th and then again on August 29th, and now already again on september 17th??? thats a bunch of BS!! does anybody have any idea why i would be getting it so much? ooohhh im so dam mad! :mad: i will be back later. i need some coffee.

yeah well i wish it wasnt ME! im trying to lose weight here, not be a bloated pig...only 2 more days til weigh-in and i dont see how im even going to have 1 pound lost. doing all the right stuff today and drinkin my water. bought farenheit (think i spelled it wrong) at walmart. i think its gonna be the last diet crap i buy, well besides my old reliable trimspa i might go back on in the winter months.

how did you guys do over the weekend? did you exercise? did you eat fattening stuff? did you drink your water?

I've been guzzling down water like heck these past couple of days! I did two miles on the tred mill today, and two the other day...

I plan on walking another two miles, tomorrow...

I've been doing okay, on food. Not great, but okay :) I broke down and had a chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie earlier...I love macadamia nuts! *swoons for them*

i dont even think i know what macadamias are? i like cashews :) but i only allow maybe a handful at most at a time. they are supposedly good for your digestion system too. tomorrow is weigh-in day! :eek: are we ready? im in more pain today, i think its the weather..it gets worse on overcast days.

i had a protein shake so far today but im thinking of ditching them...too much MSG which i hadnt realized and im not sure its agreeing with me.

wtg on your 2 miles cms :D

its weigh - in day! did anybody lose anything? well TOM left me and im right back where i started - 135 pounds! i guess i was retaining water, so glad its gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back