Goals for May

smiley1

its almost time to hit the beach :eek: so come on people lets see em! :)

mine are
to get to low 150's
lose some bf
gain some strenght
be able to jog( doing HIIT)around the block 1 1/2 times
and remember those darn supplements :eek:

.....so what are yours?

Mine is...

Loose 2 pds week avg.
Get back in the habit of taking that morning walk
Play outside running activties with kids

To get to 190lbs
keep losses @ 4 lbs a week
Put a 1/2 inch on my arms
Run one 10 mile run a week
Get into the gym before all the teenieboppers do
Keep a weekly log of body analysis

Get to 250lb range
Learn more weight training
Kick it up a notch on my cardio
Remember to take my vitamins daily and get better on sticking to schedule on weekends. :D

sadly, i have not been doing what im supposed to lately. those good ole health problems have been interfering again. my goal for may is to get my azz back on that treadmill (even if it is only 2mph) and not to gain back any of the weight i have lost! still drinking my water tho :D

My goals are many...but id like to really increase my tone in my legs, arms & abs...so kick up the weight training....
I would like to get down another 20 by the end of the summer...trying to cut my cal around 1500/ day
Work out at least 1 hr/ day starting this month.

My goal is to stick to a diet, exercise and be less judgemental of others. The last thing has a lot to do with weight because the more I weigh, the more I try to hide it by picking other people apart, and that is SO unhealthy.

I don't even mean to do it, and I do it menally anyway. I hate that about me. :mad:

why lose weight?

My goals are simple, I'm gonna go from my measly 155lbs to a good 200 lbs and then cut back to about 7% bf. I'm at about 10% right. This should take me about 4 or 5 months to gain the weight and then about 1 or 2 months to lose the fat. I'm just gonna lift heavy and eat large everyday with about 220grams protein a day and about 400grams carbs, keeping in the 3000 cal a day range with minimal fats. :D

most of us wish we had that problem ktown..but most of us are here because we need to lose. but good for you for staying fit and trim... I think its exciting that you want to make such goals for yourself...good luck

Ktowns Finest sorry but not going to happen, your being way way too aggressive on that by the way. I was eating 4000 cals a day for 2-3 months and gained 15 lbs. sorry aint that easy. Depending on many many things in 4-5 months you should expect really no more than 20 lbs, and thats somewhat high even. you want some fat in your diet, for one reason itll up your test a tiny bit making more muscle and another the healthy fats are just good for you and insulin cant forget that...................sorry going on a tangent. Good luck gaining 45 lbs. in 5 months (snicker hahahahaha). Do more research buddy.;)

My friend was trying to lower BF and gain muscle mass. I'm not sure exactly how much he weighed, he would never tell me and I don't bother asking again, but I do admit, he was a bit chubby, he lowered his BF a lot, and in addidtion to that gained a lot of muscle mass too. Overall he didn't really gain anything, in fact I think he lost "weight". But hes looking good and that took him over 6 months. (and a little confidence boost too. Hes a cocky little sh*t now, but thats ok)

Unless you go "Hulk" on us, it's going to be hard to do that.

Ahh errtu they noticed really they did, nyphetamine even asked in another thread ;) you expert advice was missed lol

Listen to anything and everything but until you do it is worth nothing. lol anyways needed something to do after work so I figured Id come back, didnt even miss much, very little posts right now........... besides its nice to come back and hear how well everyones doing!!

Back