Go Bo Sox!!!

Thats alright... cause my Sox won last night., and without a brawl! HA! How about that crazy game 3??? And how bout Wakefield in game 4!! His knuckleball rocks! Untouchable. Could I use one more exclamation point.. can't tell I'm excited or anything.

I sometimes wonder if there is any point in even getting one's hopes up ... just to get crushed ... things looked soooo promising for the Sox ... fan interference and 1 simple error can start the ball rolling ...

for the love of god!!! how can they do that?? I was still kinda rooting for Florida, but i still feel sorry for Chicago ...

I know... I feel bad for the cubbie too. I REALLY wanted them to win. For some reason it jsut wasnt meant to be.

Game 7 here we come!
MY SOX WON!! I'm going to go to the Deli, put on my sox hat, and cheer as they beat the Yankees in their own house! Oh course, have a few Samuel Adams too (brewed in Boston).

All I can say is that I am completely devastated. How...... Why...... (**sob, sob, sniffle, sniffle**)

i agree ... he was in my fantasy pool last year and i got sick of his injuries ... great ballplayer, but the roids must be getting to him ;)

I didn't see them play last night. It's hard to get a Red Sox game in Virginia. I see plenty of Braves and Cubs games though. Go Curt Schilling! Woo-Hoo! How about that pitching duo? Martinez and Schilling! Hopefully Derek Lowe will have another good year too. I'm so exciting for another season. *fingers crossed*

Back