Gluten free diet for weight loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 29 year old female with celiac disease trying to lose weight. I had an underactive thyroid which has since been corrected and gained almost four stone. I am finding it impossible to lose this weight. Most diets I look at include things I can't eat or won't eat and I don't know enough about food to know what to substitute them with. Can anyone recommend me a very simple diet plan, gluten free and not including fish, seafood of any kind, beetroot, anything very spicy, olives, avocados or red onion. I just want an incredibly bland, plain diet plan that has the right amount of calories for me to lose weight. And that doesn't take much preparation. And things I can eat for snacks that are filling as I get very hungry between meals. I have a sit down job with little exercise. Please help me, I'm at the end of my rope here.

I actually joined a program 2 weeks ago and they offer a variety of snacks that are gluten free. It's a 30 day program (shake twice a day, snack, cleanse days). I've heard a lot of good stuff about this program so I finally plunged in and I lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks and gained energy.
The snacks that are included have high proteins in it so you are full very quick.. and shakes don't need lot of preparation. Ideal is you drink a shake for breakfast and for dinner. And for lunch, you can make a 400-600 meal, nothing complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back