give some answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks.. actually,i want to try that kind of surgery

weight loss surgery restrict the amount of food that can be digested.The surgery reduces the amount of food you can take in.people loose weight after surgery but they should keep in mind that they need to follow strict diet and do execise daily

One of my friends had gastric bypass surgery and he was once in absolute agony because he was tempted to try to eat a little more than the tiny portion he was supposed to have... The weight loss only comes with eating tiny portions.

The problems are that you have a bigger struggle to get the nutrients into that - and of course you have to continue with the tiny portions every day for the rest of your life... You can never have a day off - no matter how special the occasion.

I personally found that by exercising and choosing carefully which foods I ate I could lose weight without the pain and dangers of surgery and for me - surgery would have been more effort. Having said that - I have never been good with tiny portions... The idea of being stuck on them for the rest of my life would be very tough.

ya a proper diet is all what you need.people have to do some sort of physical exercise daily and if possible walk for 45 min a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back