Gamers? Anyone? - Favorites

It's nice to see other wow players besides me. At the moment my two mains are holy paladins, but i have a few alts as well. Honestly, I can say when played my shaman i weighed 340-350 now i weigh in 260s. (not to say the shamans are played by fat people). Forum won't let me post links to characters :S

Once upon a time I was addicted to Sims and Sims2. The first one highly contributed to the majority of my weight gain back in '04... I'd play all day. Bad idea.

I really like word and number games online...I'm hardcore, I know. :reddevil:

Favorites from Nintendo (NES,SNES,N64,Gamecube, and Wii): all the Zelda games , all the Mario games (including Mario Kart), Donkey Kong, Kirby... you know. the classics...

I haven't played anything recently because for the last 3 months or so, I've been getting on here in my spare time. I do want to start Zelda's Twighlight Princess again once I get a memory card for the Wii. Forgot I would need it when we traded in the gamecube... : /

Last edited:
Some one moved my thread to something that was a year old.... ROFL

Well good to see a year ago what people were playing.

COD 4 is still pretty BA. MGS 4 is great. Can't wait for Gran Turismo and FF13. I never really got into the WOW games. I fear what they might do to me.

Gran Turismo 4: Prologue, GTA IV, Skate, and Madden are the only games I've been playing as of late. I'm really looking forward to Little Big Planet. I would've played MGS4, but decided to watch it on Youtube instead :D It looked great, but just not really my kind of game.

I was a dedicated WoW player once, pre-expansion though.

I had a level 60 Priest on Bonechewer - most of my tier 2 set.

Guild started raiding weekends and I couldn't justify spending my weekend with 40 people I didn't know.

Lost interest due to how much you had to play to be geared well.

I pretty much just play sports games now. I have heard the XBOX 360 has been doing an admirable job of bringing back those old japanese style turn based RPG's..I could totally mess with those.

I was a dedicated WoW player once, pre-expansion though.

I had a level 60 Priest on Bonechewer - most of my tier 2 set.

Guild started raiding weekends and I couldn't justify spending my weekend with 40 people I didn't know.

Lost interest due to how much you had to play to be geared well.

I pretty much just play sports games now. I have heard the XBOX 360 has been doing an admirable job of bringing back those old japanese style turn based RPG's..I could totally mess with those.

In my opinion they have a long way to go. From what I have read Infinite Undiscovery blows.

I really miss the turn based system, and everything is moving further away from that.

Guess I'll have to replay roms.... for now!

That is bad news lol. You might have saved me some money though so that is a plus.

I guess we are just fossils man, messing with the turn based games.

Good call on the ROMs though - playing through Chrono Trigger right now myself :)

That is bad news lol. You might have saved me some money though so that is a plus.

I guess we are just fossils man, messing with the turn based games.

Good call on the ROMs though - playing through Chrono Trigger right now myself :)

I loved that game.

Im addicted to Madden NFL games.

I also play LOTRO and other various MMO's. Currently I am playing WAR and AoC along with LOTRO. Oh and Neverwinter Nights 2.

!~ Online Games ~!

I don't know if anyone likes online games like I do, but I have played a bunch f them in my time.

I started off with neopets (omg..) and then shifted to a game called mechg that my ex-boyfriend owns. Then I got into a game called Utopia which is land based instead of mech based.. and went on to modern war generals and dominion which are like utopia.

I had experience with helping my ex-boyfriend run his game, so I now have one of my own. Its a vampire role playing game.. with attacking and hunting and general fun.

If you have the time, please check it out!

So what is your gaming experience? :cool:

P.S. If you check my game out, please tell me whatcha think! And message me ingame [ Avigayil(1) ] to say hi!

~ Avi
Saya suka game online, khususnya mobile legend.

Saya suka game online, khususnya mobile legend.
Translated-
I like online games, especially mobile legends.

Back