Floater's diary

Aqua jogged for 120 mins. Forgot to pack a snack so I bought a stick of red licorice and ate in on my way home. Now having a bowl of lentil, veggie and bulgur stew and rye bread with a two-egg omelette & Parmesan.

Might do food prep before this evening´s SMART meeting. Grocery delivery comes tomorrow.

Made rice & am roasting brussel sprouts, and put peeled halved potatoes to soak in vinegar water in the fridge, I´ll make mash out of them for lunch tomorrow and have them with green peas and the breaded pollock I bought today.

I´m exhausted but I´ll be fine after eating & hopefully fall asleep easily

EDIT: bedtime meal: rice with tuna & avocado (unfortunately the ´cado was half black but I could salvage some of it), 200g of cottage cheese, brussel sprouts.

Last edited:
Always a sad moment when an (expensive!) avocado turns out to be mostly inedible. Hope you're sleeping better than I am.

Breakfast: bean, veg & bulgur stew. Lunch: vinegared mashed potatoes with oat cream, green peas, and a breaded pollock fillet.

Had a locker room protein shake (1dl of soy protein, 15ml of sugar, matcha powder, water) and a banana. Did some grocery shopping on my way home and took a nice shower. The weigh loss is visible. And I think my skin might very well snap back and if not, by the looks of it, a mini abdominoplasty would suffice once my weight has settled and the transitioning is done.

Dinner: a breaded pollock fillet, an avocado, kimchi rice & roasted Brussel sprouts.

I made yellow lentil curry with cauliflower, coconut cream & spinach. I´ll have one portion with a fried egg on top before I go to sleep, and three portions go in the fridge for later :) My food prep game has been fantastic lately!

And I think my skin might very well snap back and if not, by the looks of it, a mini abdominoplasty would suffice once my weight has settled and the transitioning is done.
You're not planning to lose a ton of weight though, are you? (Or am I misremembering? If I am of course feel free to correct me.) At your age 10 or 20 kg lost doesn't normally mean you end up with significant loose skin. Add the influence hormones have on fat distribution and there's really no telling what your body will end up looking like; it's a big adventure!

You're not planning to lose a ton of weight though, are you? (Or am I misremembering? If I am of course feel free to correct me.) At your age 10 or 20 kg lost doesn't normally mean you end up with significant loose skin. Add the influence hormones have on fat distribution and there's really no telling what your body will end up looking like; it's a big adventure!
Yeah I weigh 90kg now on an empty stomach in the morning and I plan to hit 80 and maintain. So it´s true the skin might end up tight. In any case I won´t need a full abdominoplasty (where they tighten the muscles and fasciae as well). I have always had a slightly "droopy" lower belly since I hit puberty. A mini abdominoplasty is a less extensive surgery when compared to a full abdominoplasty. In a mini, they don´t move the belly button upwards, only remove a slice of skin and fat between the belly button and the pubic mound. It´s a day surgery, when a full abdominoplasty is waaay harder to recover from. :)

But: you are correct, it IS a big adventure and especially once on T, if I work hard and eat right, who knows...!

Ordered some hair and body care stuff and am having my bedtime meal now. Feeling good. Super good actually <3

Ok I had a three-hour nap instead of a full night's sleep but I feel surprisingly good! I'll go aqua jogging normally today and take a nap/ go to sleep early. One night of bad sleep isn't lethal.

Breakfast: a small plate of roasted sweet potato, aubergine and tofu. Snack: 100-ish g of grilled pork. Lunch: 200g of cottage cheese and 300g of frozen pineapple.

I´m seeing Ms Civilian Friend for a walk in an hour. After that I´ll have the remaining 150g of pork with a side of fried kimchi rice and portobello mushroom. I also took my big mixer out for a run after a long time of sitting in the cupboard unused, to make some dried rye bread into breadcrumbs for a meatloaf tomorrow. :) If I get anxious tonight I can do food prep to take my mind off things.

LAst night after swimming I had a small bag of Lindt chocolates and today I checked how much energy there was in them... 900kcals in that small bag, jesus christ. Oh well. Not the end of the world.

The round Lindt pralines are basically filled with vaguely cacao-flavored sweetened butter. They're intense!

The round Lindt pralines are basically filled with vaguely cacao-flavored sweetened butter. They're intense!
Yeah they were those ones, salt & caramel flavor. Yummy but intense indeed :D

I had cauliflower curry, the remaining pork, avocado and kimchi rice for dinner. Took out mango to thaw. I think I need to go lie down for a minute. For some reason I´m super tired.

Back