Floater's diary

Sorry about having been absent, I partied hard on Friday and yesterday was spent on recovering. Tomorrow is job introduction so I gotta get my shit together, do laundry, buy lunch for tomorrow etc. I'm super nervous!!
Of course, you're nervous. I would be too. I'm excited for you & can't wait to hear about it.

Being nervous just shows you care. If it's the right thing for you it'll go great (and I think it is, if it's ok for your joints).
Thank goodness I've worked hard to gain muscle. It doesn't erase all joint pain but it helps. I weigh 95kg while being a "whopping" 161cm short king, but I legit don't look fat. Chunky, yes, but my waistline is slimmish and I have visible muscles. I can feel the difference - being lower weight made my joints much angrier, especially my fingers and toes. They can gain, too, lol.

Of course, you're nervous. I would be too. I'm excited for you & can't wait to hear about it.
💐✨

Good for you Floater--going out to that job, nerves and all. I can so relate to all those feelings. I hope you have a lovely recovery day and that the meltdown doesn't happen. Really hoping for you that you'll get hired!

Good for you Floater--going out to that job, nerves and all. I can so relate to all those feelings. I hope you have a lovely recovery day and that the meltdown doesn't happen. Really hoping for you that you'll get hired!
Me too! I'll cry for sure if I don't get it...
I'm always exhausted when I do new stuff, especially when it's something I realllllly want to succeed. I bet you did great!
I try to have faith that this is just exhaustion. The self doubt is REAL. 🐩🛁

I am in full autistic meltdown right now. But thank god I had a sedative prescription and took the meds out. I WANT that job. But if I don't get this particular position, I can still train to become a dog groomer via the occupational school route. Seems like an effort worth making.

I am in full autistic meltdown right now. But thank god I had a sedative prescription and took the meds out. I WANT that job. But if I don't get this particular position, I can still train to become a dog groomer via the occupational school route. Seems like an effort worth making.
I was in full meltdown last night when I read this & couldn't respond. Well done you on looking for the positives even when you were freaking out :grouphug:

I was in full meltdown last night when I read this & couldn't respond. Well done you on looking for the positives even when you were freaking out :grouphug:
*hug*!

The potential boss called me and said she thought I did well, and that if the position starting in October doesn't go to me, I can reapply (as they still have other interviewees to go through), which sounds very positive. AKA, if they find someone better I won't get the job starting now, but I was well liked enough to be told I can reapply. Sounds perfect to me.

Fuuuuckkkk I bought some pre-made food but the package leaked and I have to return the food to the store tomorrow... My backpack is in the wash... I could thankfully just rinse off my energy drinks and salami snack packages. Sadly, the food packages were a combo of aluminum and cardboard, so the cardboard failed me.

Excellent. Sucks about the meals as well but I hope you can get those refunded.

Back