Flax Seed Oil capsules

What does everyone think about taking flax seed oil capsules. The guy at my health/fitness store suggested it to me. So...with that how many should I take, or atleast what is the purpose of them and what is a guideline to follow with taking them. ie; with a protein powder as meal replacement? Just anytime? With my daily at mealtime?s?
I appreciate any feedback, thanks!

jehn, check your pms

abear, what do you mean by that? I am assuming 'pms' is what I've always known it to be ' pre-menstrual syndrome' ?!?

pm = private message

at the very top of the page on the left you'll see user profile. click on that and you'll see private messages.

i sent you a link with some information.

its a link to info on another message board. its not generally "accepted" to post the name of another message board for everyone to see

on some sites you can be banned for such a thing

please post it ... if the info can't be found here, might as well show us where to find it ... we generally just don't like links to personal sites as advertising
... especially since I'm looking for that information too ;)

Thanks for the link posted, I also had flax seed oil suggested to me and thought would give it a try.
The link was most informative, wasn't aware that flax seed oil had a blood sugar stabilizer in it.

Once again, thanks

Back