Fitness DVDs

So far the cardio I've come up with has benefited me in two areas. My heart rate has improved significantly and my legs have toned up. I'm still trying to get more of a full body cardio workout, but I'm trying to find a fitness DVD or something that may help get me on the right track. If anyone has any recommendations or if anyone feels like a fitness DVD won't help much, let me know, thanks in advance.

So far the cardio I've come up with has benefited me in two areas. My heart rate has improved significantly and my legs have toned up. I'm still trying to get more of a full body cardio workout, but I'm trying to find a fitness DVD or something that may help get me on the right track. If anyone has any recommendations or if anyone feels like a fitness DVD won't help much, let me know, thanks in advance.

Dependent on the type, a fitness DVD can help you toward your goals.

What are your goals?

Best wishes to you!

Chillen

i came across this full body conditioning workout, The SWAT Fitness Plan, a while back and it's killer. check it out .

Not a dvd but

provides easy to follow step by step instructions on how to get fit. Its a bit more expensive then your average dvd, but the price is not bad at all. Check it out!

What about joining a fitness class?

That would just be too easy and make sense ...

Back