Fitness.com Ultimate Body Transformation Contest Starting Jan 29/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

allcdnboy1

Fitness.com Ultimate Body Transformation Contest:

Fitness.com alongside Wrigley’s gum is hosting an Ultimate Body Transformation Contest. The idea of the contest is to stick to a specific diet plan and regular exercise routine in order to go through a major body transformation. Whatever your goal is; whether it is to lose weight or build muscle, fitness.com would like to support you in your overall transformation by giving you some motivation and guidance along the way.

To enter the contest all you need to have is:

1) Before and after photos of yourself (in the same clothes) with something dated, like a newspaper.
2) Documented measurements of waist, chest, hips, stomach, arms and legs.
3) A specific goal in mind :)

We encourage all participants to document their regular diet, and exercise routine for their transformation by keeping a journal, but it is not mandatory to enter the contest.

Molly Gee, an RD and Wrigley spokesperson, will be joining the Weight Loss Forum to answer any questions that contestants might have to help them reach their goal. Molly was part of the blog tour during Season 5 of the Biggest Loser, where bloggers graciously received any advice from her to help them reach their ultimate goals.

We will also be having monthly draws for prizes sponsored by Wrigley’s for those that make monthly improvements towards their final goal. At the end of the contest a grand prize will be given for the contestant who accomplishes their ultimate body transformation.

The contest will run for a period of 3 months, starting January 29th, 2008, during which contestants will closely monitor their own progress. Winners will be judged based on before and after photos, as well as measurements and overall attitude and support for others.

We are currently working some other sponsors for the grand prizes and other "monthly" prizes, but we welcome anyone who would like to add to this.

[we will have more details on Molly, prizes and contest details as we get closer to the start date]

Wow I Am So In!!this Will Really Keep Me On Track!

not to steal another members saying/handle or anythign but . . . bikini bound I AM!!!

how fun, count me in

mmm where was this 18 months ago eh, not much to improve on here - im just about perfect *G*

So the pictures are just for on here right?

I'm in for the challenge just don't want to see my befores anywhere after its over. I'm so ready to be the after!

mmm where was this 18 months ago eh, not much to improve on here - im just about perfect *G*

I envy you! :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back