Fit Bunny 2k21

ChocolateBunny

Hello, it’s nice to meet you all. You can call me Bun or Bunny if you’d like. My stats are listed at the bottom. I like things to be neat and pretty so tell me if the font is too small.

I’m not really new to forums as I used to post on an eating disorder website. For the first time, since 2014, I’m trying something new by finding a healthier community and losing weight the right way. I’ve searched long and hard and everyone seems really nice here.

After becoming a new young mom(21yrs) I’ve decided to invest in myself mentally, physically, and spiritually because I’ve noticed I lack motivation and discipline in all aspects of life and this has caused me to fail school and miss out on important opportunities.

I know this is a diary, but the site I used to be on, we kept things short and simple by sharing what we ate and body stats. So, I’m a little nervous after this introduction to write much more. If I do share more, it may not be related to weightloss at all, it could be what I’m doing to improve other aspects of my life ie. skincare, cleaning or what happened that day.

stats..
21 years old | female | new mom

BMI 25.3 | Overweight
4’8” ft | 142.24 cm
113 lbs | 51.3 kg | 8.07 stones

Hey Bunny and welcome to the forum! A slightly larger font would indeed be easier on my eyes but it's not terrible. I think it's great that you're trying to work on your health while your weight is still so close to normal. Are you doing well with the eating disorder side of things or are you still easily triggered into unhealthy thought patterns? Over here you can use your diary almost any way you like: what happens in life is likely to influence what happens on your plate.

What's your current plan?

Hey Bunny and welcome to the forum! A slightly larger font would indeed be easier on my eyes but it's not terrible. I think it's great that you're trying to work on your health while your weight is still so close to normal. Are you doing well with the eating disorder side of things or are you still easily triggered into unhealthy thought patterns? Over here you can use your diary almost any way you like: what happens in life is likely to influence what happens on your plate.

What's your current plan?
Thank you, Maria. I was never really good at restricting but the idealizations were there. Body standards have changed in popular media and I believe this has influenced why I no longer want to be super skinny. I am also not very suicidal anymore. I do get the urge to restrict sometimes but really this is because I didn’t start cooking often until now and I would just snack or eat restaurant food. It was “easier” in my mind to just not eat instead of exercising. But then I remember that I want abs and a nice bum and you can’t get that through starvation.

I’m still struggling with body image now because now it’s like, my bum is not big enough, I’m not curvy enough. It’s pretty bad but at least these thoughts won’t kill me.

To some degree, having a baby has helped change how I view my body and it’s purpose because even if I lose weight, my tummy is a little wrinkly. I also have a partner who loves me in any form I come.

Forming a plan has become complicated now that I have a child. Running seems to have worked for making my stomach smaller in the past and it’s fast so I was thinking of this plan for now.

5376E64A-12B1-4C57-8E45-A8F2ADF58F86.png

Run on Sunday
Strength Workout Monday
Run on Tuesday
Rest Wednesday
Run on Thursday
Strength Workout Friday
Rest Saturday

Because my body goals look something like this:
4DE61D6E-57AA-4C02-9C63-940FC1B55792.jpeg

I do have a long way to go. But I can admit that I’m a very healthy young woman who just had a baby. So I’m trying to be grateful for the skin I’m in.

It was “easier” in my mind to just not eat instead of exercising. But then I remember that I want abs and a nice bum and you can’t get that through starvation.
Very true! Although to be fair: exercise won´t get you the Instagram backside either. Most Insta models with that look have had a BBL at this point, or they use heavy filters and Photoshop. What I like about the pic you show as your body goals is that this woman (who is working her angles HARD here) has a massive amount of leg muscle to go with the big bum. Most women don´t have the genetic predisposition for that no matter how much they train but at least it´s more "natural" than the big bubble butt with thin legs (which is simply impossible). Not trying to harsh your mellow but bodies are kind of my job so I sometimes feel an obligation to educate.

I´m very glad to hear you no longer feel such an urge to restrict though! Being too thin is just as bad as being too heavy so let´s be thankful you weren´t good at that. Do you eat your fruits and veggies regularly? In the end you can´t outrun a bad diet so it does make sense to make sure you have "safe" foods on hand rather than finishing up your baby´s leftovers.

Most women don´t have the genetic predisposition for that no matter how much they train but at least it´s more "natural" than the big bubble butt with thin legs (which is simply impossible).
I am kind of built like her on the bottom especially if I train, unfortunately I’m not very top heavy but oh well! Yes, I love a strong look. I want to be strong and feminine.

Not trying to harsh your mellow but bodies are kind of my job so I sometimes feel an obligation to educate.
What’s your job?

Do you eat your fruits and veggies regularly?
Maybe a serving of one or the other, but I read we’re supposed to have NINE servings of veggies a day. 😩 I am no where near this. I ate a mandarín yesterday. That’s it.

In the end you can´t outrun a bad diet so it does make sense to make sure you have "safe" foods on hand rather than finishing up your baby´s leftovers.
What do you mean by me eating his leftovers? 😅

11/23/21 • TUESDAY

I didn’t run today. I don’t believe I will do my workout routine until next week. But that’s no reason not to get a home workout in.

Food 🥑
•Two slices of “grilled” toast and one over-hard egg
•Half of Italian Style Wrap: salami, spicy ham, provolone, pepperoni and Italian sauce on sun dried tomato and flour tortilla
•Chicken Shawarma Wrap: Lots of chicken, very few middle eastern pickles, garlic sauce
•16 oz middle eastern lemonade

Normally, I have half of a mashed and seasoned avocado with my toast but I woke up to them being spoiled because I left them on the counter but that was because they were too hard when I bought them two or three days ago. 😞 I don’t understand how to pick good avocados.

I drank like 16 oz of tea with honey and that was all my water for today. Usually I drink at least a liter of water. My mouth feels so dry and it’s like 2:30 am here.

I’m proud of myself for having half of my Italian wrap for lunch. I have the habit of finishing all my food, especially when I eat out and that’s really the issue. It’s like, I don’t want to savor it, if I like it, I want to finish it all. But I didn’t care for how much sodium was in the wrap. Over 2000. And it would’ve 720 calories if I had ate it all. Something about that just didn’t sit well with me…or am I crazy?

My boyfriend on the flip side saves his food, he could literally have two bites left and have it in the fridge until a week or two later. He won’t even finish a drink. I feel fat around him. He only eats once a day. I do hope he’s okay…

Last edited:
Yes, I love a strong look. I want to be strong and feminine.
Awesome! Too many women are still afraid of a bit of muscle and it leads to problems. I'm a physical therapist and it drives me bonkers to see how many problems could be avoided with just a tiny, invisible to the naked eye, amount of extra muscle.
read we’re supposed to have NINE servings of veggies a day. 😩 I am no where near this. I ate a mandarín yesterday. That’s it.
It depends on what country you're in but according to the CDC it's 2-3 cups and I think half of that again of fruit. Doesn't matter that you're not there right now but adding just two leaves of lettuce to each meal would make a difference!
What do you mean by me eating his leftovers? 😅
🙈 I don't have children and I try not to assume but that's something basically all moms tell me: they clean the kids' plates...
I don’t understand how to pick good avocados.
It's a dark art known only to those who have studied long years and sold their souls to the divine Sloth.
I’m proud of myself for having half of my Italian wrap for lunch. I have the habit of finishing all my food, especially when I eat out and that’s really the issue.
You have a right to be proud! 720 calories is a ludicrous portion size, especially given that you seem to be quite quite petite. The salt thing isn't the most important thing in the world as long as you drink enough water and don't have blood pressure issues. Better to focus on the big picture first.

Hi Bunny and welcome!

I'm glad you are motivated towards a healthier relationship with your body and that your mental health has improved! I have had my fair share of mental health struggles, so you are not alone with those or in how they affect things we can do with our bodies. Congratulations on your baby! :)

Normally, I have half of a mashed and seasoned avocado with my toast but I woke up to them being spoiled because I left them on the counter but that was because they were too hard when I bought them two or three days ago. 😞 I don’t understand how to pick good avocados.

It's a dark art known only to those who have studied long years and sold their souls to the divine Sloth.

I have two possible approaches to being somewhat successful in buying avocados. The first one is to buy them raw (bright green and hard to the touch), put them somewhere I pass them by regularly, and watch them like a hawk for the signs of ripening. The other one is to discreetly try the "nub" that's left from the time they spent hanging from the tree while I'm shopping. If it comes off easily and the little indentation underneath is brown, the 'cado is ripe. If the indentation is dark, the fruit is spoiled. Bright green, it's still raw.

However, this trick isn't perfect because different cultivars/varieties of avocados look different. Some are smooth, some are bumpy, some are elongated, some are round... Prayer helps /j :p

Take care!

It depends on what country you're in but according to the CDC it's 2-3 cups and I think half of that again of fruit.
You’re right. I think I tried to see if it was debunked a month or so ago. Probably because we’re related to primates and they mainly eat fruit and veggies.

Rereading the Washington Post article, it may have been misleading. American Institute of Cancer Research suggests five servings decreases the risk of cancer. But then they added the CDC recommendation of 2 cups of veggies and 2 cups of fruit making it a total of nine servings.

Nice job btw! I know about five people already who just got out physical therapy. It’s tiring for them, I’m sure it’s tiring for you!

11/24/21 • WEDNESDAY

I still didn’t exercise. Ajagqooqhkv

Food 🥑
•4 Protein Pancakes, 2 Vegan Breakfast Sausage Links
•A mandarín
•2 1/2 Potato Pancakes
•“Chicken 65”, 1 Gulab Jamun

You guys HAVE to try gulab jamun. This stuff is lethal 😭 good thing I only had one. It tasted like a wet fried donut hole with vanilla.

I live in Chicago, the actual city, not suburb. We went to something called Chriskindlemart which I think is German for Christmas Market. Everything is German there. I had potato pancakes and lately I’ve been giving my son food when I eat.

80AB9C12-5DDA-4C4C-8D9A-E1F10E78541B.jpeg

DA66AEBA-BB58-4805-9C7C-3387668C4E82.jpeg

At the end of the night, me and my bf had Indian food for the first time. Oh man. Why was I so scared to try it? It’s amazing. There are so many cuisines: middle eastern, Indian, some European, Mexican, some Asian that I want to cook. Okay..baby steps.

Last edited:
You guys HAVE to try gulab jamun.
I just looked it up and it looks delicious! Exactly the kind of thing I should never try, like heroin or something :rotflmao:
Chriskindlemart which I think is German for Christmas Market.
Christkindlmarkt, literally baby Jesus market :rotflmao: In (southern?) Germany and Austria (where I live) the Christmas gifts get delivered not by Santa but by baby Jesus in the form of a blonde, curly-haired girl around 20 years old, dressed like an angel. Don't ask me why!

Christkindlmarkt, literally baby Jesus market :rotflmao: In (southern?) Germany and Austria (where I live) the Christmas gifts get delivered not by Santa but by baby Jesus in the form of a blonde, curly-haired girl around 20 years old, dressed like an angel. Don't ask me why!
Trans Jesus, represeeennntt :ROFLMAO: Give the tradition a couple more centuries, and Shesus will wear cat ears and a velvet choker in addition to the angel wings!

Back to the topic: I have never tried chicken 65 but it looks delish. When it comes to the exercise part, I think it's a sensible plan to fix one thing at a time. Especially as you have an ED background, and your body has just gone through the effort of pregnancy and childbirth, it would make sense that exercise without proper fuel from a balanced diet can feel overwhelming. Just my 5 cents. Take care!

That market looks wonderful. I love Indian food. A little bit of delicious food is a good thing, Bunny.
You guys HAVE to try gulab jamun. This stuff is lethal 😭 good thing I only had one. It tasted like a wet fried donut hole with vanilla.
I definitely won't! There are enough temptations out there, but luckily to me, that sounds horrible.

Back