Finally got to go to the gym!

Another thread in my diary- Yesterday I got my gym membership and I worked out a little bit with a trainer just on my lower body and I'm a little sore and it feels good. I didn't realize how out of shape I am :eek: I have another apointment w/the trainer today. i can't wait to start doing more. I feel really good :D I wish my friends or boyfriend could join me because life seems alot better this way. I went to the grocery store and got alot of healthy foods and snacks for my 5 meals a day. i'm excited and yesterday my mom bought me lunch and she bought a salad from a fast food restaurant it was good but too much food and it came with chicken strips and I dont really like fried food any more so I'm strictly off of fast food only because I don't like it not because I'm on a diet or have to. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still motivated and loving this change in my life.

Great job

Good for you for getting to the gym. Keep up with your motivation. It is a great and healthy life style. Keep your diet clean. Drink plenty of water. You seem like you are on the right track. Also, I do realize that it would be nice if your friends or b/f would go also, but do not depend on them to go or you may not go yourself. I truly do not mean to sound harsh at all, but you have to do it for yourself, it's your life and your body. PLease remember I am saying this kindly not harshly. Best of luck to ya. Keep us posted

jpc1058 said:
Good for you for getting to the gym. Keep up with your motivation. It is a great and healthy life style. Keep your diet clean. Drink plenty of water. You seem like you are on the right track. Also, I do realize that it would be nice if your friends or b/f would go also, but do not depend on them to go or you may not go yourself. I truly do not mean to sound harsh at all, but you have to do it for yourself, it's your life and your body. PLease remember I am saying this kindly not harshly. Best of luck to ya. Keep us posted

Thanks, I don't take advice wrongly, I know I've always end up doing things by myself I want to live life and enjoy it everyone I seem to meet have no time for that but have plenty of time for drinking and partying. So I just rather be by myself :cool: Thanks again for the motivation! Have a great day!

nureyes0502 said:
Thanks, I don't take advice wrongly, I know I've always end up doing things by myself I want to live life and enjoy it everyone I seem to meet have no time for that but have plenty of time for drinking and partying. So I just rather be by myself :cool: Thanks again for the motivation! Have a great day!

Thats great that you are self motivated. Falling into the partying scene is an easy thing to do, especially as you say, it is all around you. I'm not saying an occasional drink will hurt you, but nothing excessive. Stay focused on your goals, you'll be fine. ;)

Back