Finally a pic.

If I were you BULK

The male population on this forum seems to have an obsession with being huge. But i'm agree with the othres and say yes bulk up a bit.

lol - yeah, Streamline is right. I've yet to see multiple people advise anyone to "CUT CUT CUT, you're plenty big enough already!" ;) I have so far managed to resist! (only until winter though)

/me jumps on bandwagon with everyone else

Having said that, I'm inclined to agree with the masses on this one - you could definitly use some bulk

Yea bulkage would be a good idea. I was 6'0" 155 lbs and i thought I was skinny! After a weak attempt at bulking this year I'm 172 lbs.

haha alriiite

so 3500 calories a day, bout 5 protein shakes a day, im on westside program right now so i guess thats fine for bulking, and eat pretty much healthy?

THBench said:
haha alriiite

so 3500 calories a day, bout 5 protein shakes a day, im on westside program right now so i guess thats fine for bulking, and eat pretty much healthy?

3500 calories a day would be good for growth in ur case, because ur trying to gain the extra weight so u can bulk up :] and u dont want to gain fat do u? u want to gain muscle, so basically said, u should eat healthy foods, but that doens't mean u cant have a hamburger/pizza like once in a while. just dont overdo it if u want to reach ur bulking goals i'd say

Back