Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Gymnastics

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Weight lifting

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I'm Canadian... so... HOCKEY!

I dont have a favorite professional or amateur sport, per se, but I do favor watching professional Basketball the most.

My favorite amateur sport, is simply tweaking diet and training within my own personal science, and getting better, and improving my personal moves as I progress. Just as some amateur and professional athletes continually "practice" their profession, have a level of dedication to improve and maintain this practice in preparation, I pursue my dieting and training-sport in "like" fashion. Then when I get on the court (the mirror or personal objective), I am not all that surprised, I was able to perform.

Best wishes

Chillen

I dont have a favorite professional or amateur sport, per se, but I do favor watching professional Basketball the most.

My favorite amateur sport, is simply tweaking diet and training within my own personal science, and getting better, and improving my personal moves as I progress. Just as some amateur and professional athletes continually "practice" their profession, have a level of dedication to improve and maintain this practice in preparation, I pursue my dieting and training-sport in "like" fashion. Then when I get on the court (the mirror or personal objective), I am not all that surprised, I was able to perform.

Best wishes

Chillen

so this is basically irrelevant then?

Chillen thats not a sport.

I chose swimming because that is where my background is but I would much rather it said surfing

American Football
I love the year long preparation for the season, and then the week long preparation for each game. No other sport like it!

Tennis hands down. I love to play and watch the game. It's probably one of the most physically challenging sports out there if you have two people that can play well.

I've been involved in baseball, basketball, football, soccer, track and field, skiing, and lacrosse all at some point in my life.

But no sport has been as enjoyable to me as ice hockey. From the physical to the team aspects, it is the greatest sport to play, and to watch in person.

Basketball is not on the list why? I guess basketball is not popular in the UK. How's basketball's popularity in UK?

Here in the mean streets of LA, all we have is basketball :)

Basketball is no where near as popular in the UK. A lot of people enjoy playing it but officially it isn't massively popular. No where near rugby or soccer 4 example.

gonna go with baseball

Back