• swimming

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • cycling

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Hockey deserves a nod for the discrepancy between minimum salary cap and athletic requirements/risk of injury. These guys sometimes are paid garbage to play one of the most dangerous and demanding sports in the world.

American football first baseball second. Soccers boring all they do is kick a ball.
Go Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like rugby and me and my dad like going as theres a club just down the road and watching the games is good espicially as a few of my mates play for them

American football first baseball second. Soccers boring all they do is kick a ball.
Go Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I agree with the american football part. I think watching both baseball and soccer is boring when on TV but not bad when in person.

There is an episode of family guy you would probably like where they show american comentators doing a soccer game and it sounds SO BORING and then they switch channels so you hear a hispanice set of comentators and it sounds like the most exciting thing in the world...check it out.

wheres basketball????

X2, my favorite sport followed by mountain biking

Back