Votes: 1 4.2%
  • cycling

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey,
We've got a wide range of sports in this forum and I was just wondering what your fav sport is. If it isn't a option then I'm sorry but I can't fit all the sports in the poll, and could you say waht it is and why :p

I coach baseball and it is my favorite to coach. But to sit home and watch I prefer football.

i picked football also.

but i like extreme sports better. skydiving, climbing and that sort. Also motorsports are cool too.

the list is a lil limited.

ie- to watch on t.v, i enjoy UFC, boxing, and strong man competitions
ie- to attend, i like football games alot, and ice hocke

Personal opinion

Mixed martial arts – my pick any day

American football – I’m American and understand it, played it, son plays it

Rugby- learning the rules, watch it when it airs. I’d play it

Hockey (both ice and normal) -understand it, Son and daughter play street hockey

Baseball – understand it, again I played and the kids play

Football (or soccer) – Understand it and the kids play. But it can be slow with no scoring and what’s up with world cup and all that singing the crowd does? Don’t get it. Annoying.

Running (marathon / sprint) -fascinating for both speed and endurance

Triathlon- pretty cool

Cycling – okay but not into it

Swimming- boring to watch

Weight lifting- boring to watch

Football (or soccer) – Understand it and the kids play. But it can be slow with no scoring and what’s up with world cup and all that singing the crowd does? Don’t get it. Annoying.

It's either a tribal kind of thing, you go to the game a sing/chant the same songs that your parents/grandparents/great-grandparents etc have sung for generations. Or you make up funny new tunes, often replacing words from famous songs with people on the pitch.
It's fun and adds atmosphere. If you look at US crowds it often looks like someone has just died, it's so dull

It's either a tribal kind of thing, you go to the game a sing/chant the same songs that your parents/grandparents/great-grandparents etc have sung for generations. Or you make up funny new tunes, often replacing words from famous songs with people on the pitch.
It's fun and adds atmosphere. If you look at US crowds it often looks like someone has just died, it's so dull

Yea definately, plus it's more of a rival thing between both teams. It's good when your teams fans are singing louder and shouting more abuse at the other team.....love it. Get a right buzz at football games!

That clears it up some. We just don't do it here so it's odd to me. But can understand the heritage angle

We wait for the play then go nuts is all. We can do that with the way the game is broken up. More time for drinking if we don't chant or sing.....

I believe it’s the Brazilians that have always punctuated a good kick in MMA with a shout from their cornerman. Don’t really get that either.

My favorite sport to watch is American Football, I'm crazy bout it. My favorite sport to play is Volleyball, I played for yearss when I was younger. I can't watch Volleyball without wanting to play, which isn't a bad thing, it's just finding a team that's the challenge around here.

I like American Football and will ALWAYS pull for the underdog except the Tampon Bay Suckaneers... can't stand them!!

So for those of you in the UK... I'm sorry their presence will be coming to Wembly. Of all the teams that could have gone; the NFL had too choose Tampon Bay..... geeze!!!

Ice hockey is way cool too.. then again.. growing up in the northern midwest (Ohio) by Lake Erie.... it's kind of an all year sport.. LOL

Racing - auto/motorcycle/bike/foot.. all of it... is cool to watch too :)

yeah im not keen on tampa bay either but they're cannon at the end of the quarters is brilliant

ok.. ok.. I will admit... having THIS inside a stadium...
Raymond_James_Stadium03.jpg

is kinda cool and yes... the cannon shot between quarters is brilliant. :)

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

just me:)

Watching - triathlon

Doing - weight lifting

Back