fat loss - confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alcohol content higher than protein- HAHAHAA! I love it. Well, I will stay away from fitday on Wine Wednesdays then for sure. Yes-- I am trying to not get too bogged down by percentages, and carbs, because you can't always escape them, nor control whats put in front of you. But I can controll my portions , and keeping more aware of calories seems to be more guareenteed. I try to stay between 1200-1500 when trying to lose weight.

alcohol content higher than protein- HAHAHAA! I love it. Well, I will stay away from fitday on Wine Wednesdays then for sure. Yes-- I am trying to not get too bogged down by percentages, and carbs, because you can't always escape them, nor control whats put in front of you. But I can controll my portions , and keeping more aware of calories seems to be more guareenteed. I try to stay between 1200-1500 when trying to lose weight.

If you're not going to worry about every little detail, that's fine. However, I do suggest paying attention to protein as well as calories. Protein is good in many things - controlling hunger, KEEPING MUSCLE AROUND, etc.

LOL!!! I know it's awful! From the information I have found out today I think the best plan for me is: Less wine, more protein, 1500 ish calories a day to lose a pound a week until think I don't need to lose more and then about 1800 thereafter, more resistance training, a bit more cardio but not for ages and lot too high not too low!:cheers2:

That's not what he means. Don't focus too much on the numbers. it's not 1500 absolute or anything.

Lou,

Breath man. It seems like you are overthinking things. We all can do that and it doesn't get you anywhere. Relax my friend.

I think I should probably get off this now and do some bellydance or something. Thanks again for the advice etc.

Hey, I feel your pain. I am a BIG BIG wine lover, but I am coming to terms that I need to cut back a little more until the excess weight comes off. I am shooting for two days a week, instead of my typical 4 or 5 day. The holidays hit me hard with all the parties and festivities, I went from 135 to 142 for the month of December.and I wasn't too happy at the 135 mark, so now I am really depressed.. I think it begs to have bread, cheese, and appetizers to go along with it, most probably the real culprit I suspect. They seem to go hand in hand.

I think I should probably get off this now and do some bellydance or something. Thanks again for the advice etc.

Now THAT'S the best advice I've heard all day--step away from computer, get off chair and MOVE! :smilielol5: Have a great day all.

Hi everyone -
I am 33 years old, I am 5ft 3 and weigh 8 st 3. My BMI (on the Wii) is about 20.45 sometimes a bit less sometimes a bit more.

- I am about a size 10 "

Thanks

I am 5ft 3 also, aged 42yrs and 19 st 8lbs size 24-26...I so wish i could complain about being 8st 3 and size 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back