exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowducky

SOoo you probably already know that when you exercise you burn calories and when you have protein you gain muscle. I really dont go to the gym but you can still burn some calories by doing house chores and simple things like going for a walk to the shop or do the washing.. When you go up stairs my knees feel heavy so what I did was... Dont think of doing excercise when you clean dont think of it as excersice and you'll break into a sweat in no time :D yay thats all..

SOoo you probably already know that when you exercise you burn calories and when you have protein you gain muscle.

Just having protein does NOT build muscle, adequate protein is essential part of maintain existing muscle but building muscle takes a lot more effort than consuming protein.

Ladies, do not be afraid of eating adequate protein and lifting some weight, you will NOT turn into a "muscle bound monster" it takes hard work and dedication to build muscle size as a female, while we do have testosterone it is not enough to build muscle like a male.

I know this post is a year old. I was wondering if you started going to the gym, or doing some exercises in your neighborhood like walking, running, lifting, jump rope, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back