Erieya's Journal [5'8"][184lbs --->120lbs][CW: 146lbs on 6/4/2021]

Erieya

I'm just going to test this out a bit before fully committing. Some forums let you edit... but only for an hour (MyFitnessPal) and some places only let you add one image per post... I don't like that! Ideally I can edit at any time, delete posts if I feel like it, use BBCode, & add a routine image update. I don't normally care too much other than for my primary accountability journal, to keep it tidy.

Also going to try out some BBcode....

20201211-114735.jpg

Screenshot-20210604-224536-Instagram.jpg

If this works out for me, it will look totally different in a few days. . I will be a daily contributor with a visual diary.

Hoping this is the place that I stick with!

Hey Erieya welcome to the forum!

Hope it works out for you, I am also on myfitnesspal, and use it for tracking. However I like the diary function better here. It is also a much smaller group of people, easier to get to know folks.

Hope to see you sticking around.

Same, I use it for my food diary but I wasn't a fan of the community section. (Based on the format, not the people.)

Can posts be edited on here? I am already not seeing the option to edit my first post in this thread.

Editing is restricted after a short period of time to prevent spam, It is a common tactic of spammers to make a lot of legitimate looking posts and then come back later to add their spam links in an attempt to bypass the filters. Mods here work hard to keep this forum spam free, and to keep it as a safe community.

Back