embarassing question

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to get a 6-pack and it's starting to work. I've been doing plenty of cardio (interval training - I heard that works best). I've also been doing crunches and eating a very low fat diet 5-6 times a day. I've also tried to cut carbs. My problem is that recently I find my digestive system is a little out of whack. Could it be due to the increased protein? This is a little embarassing but when I go to the washroom, my stool is very hard (like constapation). Is this due to lack of carbs?

Thanks!

how much fiber are you getting?

whole wheat products (breads, cereals, pasta), oats, beans, wheat germ

i think 1 banana has 3 or 4 grams.

1 cup of brown rice has 4 grams

The above tells me you are tough, as Kevlar :) !

Don't forget the H2O. Don't forget the fruits and veggies!

Parts of the diet you mention here and elsewhere on forum leave you missing other things. The broad spectrum multi-mineral+++ that is the link in my signature has many of the nutrients you mgith be missing. Same comapny has an enzyme product to aid with digestion and absorbtion.

well I cant help you with the one problem but I can help you abit with the six pack problem, in order to make your stoumic muscles bigger you need to work them like any other muscle group, with resistance, do you have access to a gym, if you do, a decline bench and a weight plate. a ten or a 25 lb weight and do sit ups with it come all the way to the top, but dont lay totaly flat down back on the decline bench, come down so your body is at a 90 degree angle and come back up, make sure to twist side to side doing reps this way will target the abb muscles on your sides, and increase the weight accordingly to how easy it is getting, I hope this helps you

Back