Editing Posts

I'm just revisiting something I raised before. Can the 15-minute time limit on editing posts be removed? Last time I mentioned this, I was told that it got fixed, but it's still in effect.

no, i don't want to remove that. I've been deleting over 100 spam messages / day. If I remove that, then people will come in, post a regular post and then add spam later. That's not a headache I want to tackle

no, i don't want to remove that. I've been deleting over 100 spam messages / day. If I remove that, then people will come in, post a regular post and then add spam later. That's not a headache I want to tackle

This specific gives people to locating a new employ pertaining to all those t-shirts that will slide a place in the center involving via shawls by hoda along with cloths. Virtually all your current applied t-shirts are going to be throughout rather good shape, nevertheless zero wherever suitable to present on the disadvantaged. What on earth is amazing with regards to these kind of t-shirts can be that you receive to completely find inventive with these. Any individual who products using textiles is aware of the applied t-shirts can be a riches involving very good product pertaining to quilts and also other this sort of home-made merchandise. Products can be a amazing interest, if you decide to never accomplish these people... you may need to start off!taitancc
related aticles:

Point made. I think you planned that.

Back