EDiets.com...highly recommend

stoptheexcuses

OK..I never buy into this stuff but I found the website of my dreams....This websites program cost me I believe $15.99 for 4 months of use & it sets up my menu for the entire week or per day depending on how I want it..it is set up for how you want to eat (lofat, locarb etc) and it allows you to customize it if you wish. It also..and this part totally Rocks! ...sets up a shopping list split up in sections of the grocery store w/ what you need to buy for the week of food you have chosen. I love that part..I print out my week & I stick to it, I have structure which I love but I can also switch it last minute if I need to as long as I keep my calories to that specific number for that meal. It gives you fast food choices, recipes are available broken down for each & every meal if you want them. I have picked meals for dinner that are family friendly & then I shop for more than the shopping lists says as Im now cooking for a family but I keep my portion to the size suggested. I find I am saving money at the grocery store because Im not runnin back n forth and buying stuff that is gonna spoil. I cannot say enough good...and for the first time in 3 months the scale is dropping so obviously MY calorie counting was no good.
It may not work for everyone but I love it!
Good luck!

Thanks for the info, its good to know. I've always been wondering whether sites like that provide any real help. I'm glad it is helping you!

I love it because I find w/ out some structure in my life regarding planning meals ..I get off my calories too easily. I hope this info helps someone because I feel like Ive hit the treasure chest on this one!

Sounds like a great site. I'll have to look into it. I really could use the structure and I'm sure it's nice to see suggested variety of meals too. The shopping list is awesome.

Ok, I have just signed up for e-diets.

I am starting to customise my meal planner. Hopefully I will be able to stick to this one :)

I have tried ediets as well. They are good but I also found sparkpeople to be very similar. The only difference is that sparkspeople is free. Either way they are both good programs. Well goodluck and I wish you much success.

Back