Easy Way to Keep Fit And Agile

According to me yoga or exercise should have to do for keeping fit and agile. It is very important to keep the body fit And it also helps to make your mind sharp and always fit. Then you will have to do exercise every day. It is really very easy.

thanks

I agree that one should workout daily to burn those extra calories to stay fit. Avoid all fried stuffs. Its good to eat healthy to stay healthy. If you are app lovers then I would suggest you for "Ab Workout Express". Ab Workout App keep you motivated, targets every muscle in and around your abs with over 120 different FUN workouts. I love this app and it has become a part of my daily ab workout. Try this and you will know.

Some people tell that they do exercise for 3-4 hours a day to remain fit. But I do exercise only for maximum 1hour. I think I am fit enough. How much time we should do exercise to remain fit?

Depends what you regard as fit. General fitness with respectable endurance, strength and stamina and health benefits on mobility and cardio systems, 1 hour will cover it if you are consistant and well planned out.

If your idea of fit is marathon runner or competition cyclist, you aren't even close, but those guys are weird and I should know.

My weights workouts take up about 3 hours a week, running roughly the same since adding a day, mobility work varies. I am happy with what I am doing and keeping fit. As dad my fitness is regularly challenged, and playtime, walks etc. are not included in my calculations but that's just me.

No-one but you can really tell if what you are doing is enough without knowing your aims, but for most cases you are fine.

The best way to keep fit is to exercise on a daily basis and make sure that you are consume a proper diet. In terms of exercise, it is important to like what you do. Concentrate on increasing the intensity of the exercise on a gradual basis.

When you go outside to choose up your morning hours paper, take a quick 5-minute energy stroll up the road in one route and back again in the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's right, one hour of workout daily, keeps you fit and active through out the day.

Back