Do you think these work?

Do you think these work?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like an interesting bit of kit! Do you already work out? I find the best type of training for me it HIIT honestly.

I have seen something similar back in the 80's-90's. Looking a the photos, it looks not too ergonomic. I see left leg & left arm up at same time. From a climbing perspective I'd want opposites: ie; left leg up, right arm up & vise/versa.
Doesn't look too sturdy IMHO.

I don't really work out much. I mostly go for walks during weekends but that's about it. Going to the gym seems almost impossible due to my crazy work schedule.
You should try hiking. I've been getting into that this summer. its easy to loose track of the time because your outside enjoying the weather.

The Maxi Climber provides a full body aerobic and anaerobic workout. It will sculpt and tone your calves, thighs, glutes, core, shoulders, triceps and biceps as it increases your cardiovascular fitness. Every 60 minutes you spend using the machine, will burn an average of 500 calories.

These definitely work very well. I had a friend who used this and lost about 20 pounds. I would recommend this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back