Weight-Loss discovery health body challenge

Weight-Loss
W

wonderwoman

has anyone signed up for it? the banner is at the top of the page. just wanted to let you all know that i signed up yesterday and you get a free 8 week pass to Bally's fitness center! all you have to do is print out the coupon with your printer!

I registered but haven't had time to get set up in there. Hopefully I will have time tomorrow. The membership won't help me much because the closest one is 45 miles away!

Hmmm... I wonder how long that promo will last. I have bally's across the street from my house, but i am not much for formal workouts away from home, plus I am still trying to build up my stamina. However, I think I could put something like that to use for 8 weeks sometime in March-April timeframe.

I signed up, but the nearest studio is over an hour away :(

I also think its kinda difficult to find your way around the site

NothinToLose said:
Hmmm... I wonder how long that promo will last. I have bally's across the street from my house, but i am not much for formal workouts away from home, plus I am still trying to build up my stamina. However, I think I could put something like that to use for 8 weeks sometime in March-April timeframe.

my pass says its only good from january til march something. dont even know if i will actually use it, but just thought i'd pass on the info. i havent done anything on the site except join either.

WW, thanks for the info!

Back