Diet Plan for Body Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonybrown

I'm 5'9'' and my weight is 82.8kg. Is it good for me? But 23-24% of my body fat, which I want to reduce and I want to make a nice shape body. ( Mainly I want my body build).
That's the way I need a good diet plan. Can anyone give me a proper diet plan plz? One more thing is I started to go to the gym in the next month to make a body. I'm doing a job in 9am-5pm and after office, ill go to the gym.
So plz help me.
Here is my gym routine:
(4x15)

Day-1
Chest:

Incline Dumbbell Press
Flat Bench Press
Flat Dumbbell Press
flat fly/incline fly
Dips
Triceps:
Overhead ex
Pully
Kick Back

Day-2
Back:

Chin up
Press Down
Band over dumbbell row
Seated cable row
Baichep:
Barbell curl
Dumbbell curl
Preacher curl
Concentration curl
Traps:
Bar upright row
Dumbbell sharks

Day-3
Shoulder:

Military press- Front & Back
Dumbell Press
Front rise
Side rise
Legs:
Dumbbell Squat
Barbell Squat
Press

Is this routine is good or do it batter by make a change? If any changes need to be made, then what would you like to change?
Expert suggestion needed.

Thanks in Advance.
smile.gif
:):)

For body re-composition you need to be in calorie deficit, a hint of abs usually begin to show at around 12% to achieve. Lifting while in deficit to achieve the body recomp needs to be a heavy strength focused routine. You do not give full rep and set info but would have been helpful. however reps at 15 is not helping you, during your recomp drop to the 6-8 rep range, 3-4 sets, minimum 3 minute rest between sets. When you move to a calorie surplus at a later stage to build more size then a higher rep scheme will be useful but still not as high as 15.

now I don't know what your experience level is but this routine is not going to get you where you want to go, there are too many exercises and some of the exercise selections could be better.

Chest and tricep day, cut out the fly exercises, change the dips to tricep dips, add in heavy close grip bench and tricep pullovers (if done powerlifting style they will target a different head to the close bench) get rid of the rest.

Back and biceps. Deadlift, pull ups, seated row and shrugs drop the dumbbell row . Bicep curl (climb the rack) not need to do a ton of different bicep exercises but you will have a good pump climbing the rack with just the 1.

Shoulders and legs - Squat (barbell), hamstring raise or glute ham raise if your gym has a glute ham machine. mill press (don't do rear military press, they often lead to serious injury) keep strict form, don't let the press become a push press. add Back Extensions. also include internal and external shoulder rotations, these are essential for injury prevention and over all shoulder health. cut out the front raise, dumbbell squat and leg press.

For body re-composition you need to be in calorie deficit, a hint of abs usually begin to show at around 12% to achieve. Lifting while in deficit to achieve the body recomp needs to be a heavy strength focused routine. You do not give full rep and set info but would have been helpful. however reps at 15 is not helping you, during your recomp drop to the 6-8 rep range, 3-4 sets, minimum 3 minute rest between sets. When you move to a calorie surplus at a later stage to build more size then a higher rep scheme will be useful but still not as high as 15.

now I don't know what your experience level is but this routine is not going to get you where you want to go, there are too many exercises and some of the exercise selections could be better.

Chest and tricep day, cut out the fly exercises, change the dips to tricep dips, add in heavy close grip bench and tricep pullovers (if done powerlifting style they will target a different head to the close bench) get rid of the rest.

Back and biceps. Deadlift, pull ups, seated row and shrugs drop the dumbbell row . Bicep curl (climb the rack) not need to do a ton of different bicep exercises but you will have a good pump climbing the rack with just the 1.

Shoulders and legs - Squat (barbell), hamstring raise or glute ham raise if your gym has a glute ham machine. mill press (don't do rear military press, they often lead to serious injury) keep strict form, don't let the press become a push press. add Back Extensions. also include internal and external shoulder rotations, these are essential for injury prevention and over all shoulder health. cut out the front raise, dumbbell squat and leg press.

Thnx for your suggestion. Can you also give me a good diet plan?

Here's today's:

4pm 1 scoop dymatize choc pb gourmet + splenda brotein shake prewo

7pm 120g oats + cinnamon powder + splenda + 1 scoop dymatize gourmet strawberry + guar gum

715pm 2 big flour tortillas

730pm 210g cinnamon toast crunch

930pm 248g cc + splenda + cinnamon powder + 1 scoop dymatize gourmet strawberry + 45g cocoa puffs

Nowish 1am 115g top round steak, 125g chicken breast

3kish just did macros comes close to 60ish/390ish/185ish (f/c/p)

Here's today's:

4pm 1 scoop dymatize choc pb gourmet + splenda brotein shake prewo

7pm 120g oats + cinnamon powder + splenda + 1 scoop dymatize gourmet strawberry + guar gum

715pm 2 big flour tortillas

730pm 210g cinnamon toast crunch

930pm 248g cc + splenda + cinnamon powder + 1 scoop dymatize gourmet strawberry + 45g cocoa puffs

Nowish 1am 115g top round steak, 125g chicken breast

3kish just did macros comes close to 60ish/390ish/185ish (f/c/p)

It's a too much for me (4:00-9:30) and what about morning to afternoon?

Thnx for your suggestion. Can you also give me a good diet plan?

I have been away for a week, I will get back to this when I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back