Desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARMAC

I am doing everything right I think and weight is not moving!
43 female 5'3 156 pounds with 34% body fat
4 days of wright training for 45 min followed by 30 min of elliptical/treadmill
10,000 steps walking a day
On average I eat 900-1000 calories per day of lean meats, sweet potato, oatmeal, eggs and protein powder
I may eat 1 thing a week I shouldn't - say a slice of pizza or a bowl of chips
I weigh/measure all, track on MyFitness Pal and wear a fitbit.
My BMR is about 1380 with my TDEE being 1517
I struggle to get 1000 calories per day in and was thinking about IF but concerned about going even lower in calories if I only eat 12-6
Any advice?????
And I will add that I started the exercise and food 7 weeks ago

same question with a different perspective. i'm curious how many hours out of any 24 is your longest stretch of not eating? you can count the time you are asleep. for example if the last thing you eat (or drink... anything with calories) is at 8pm and you eat your first meal of the day the following morning at 8am, that would be 12 hours. so what is yours? snacks count.

I've lost 130 lbs .

I think you need to think about this differently. Exercise is great but NOT the answer. You think you are eating healthy but if I ate that I would gain weight and if you cant get healthy on it then the food "IS" the problem. Stop the potato and any grains like the oatmeal. Stop the protein powder.

Just eat good clean healthy meats, low carb veggies as close to raw as possible, eggs, cheese, and some fruits and nuts and the weight will come off.

Last August I quit all sugar, all grain, and all starchy vegetables. I lost 10 lbs per month every month since.

I am doing everything right I think and weight is not moving!
43 female 5'3 156 pounds with 34% body fat
4 days of wright training for 45 min followed by 30 min of elliptical/treadmill
10,000 steps walking a day
On average I eat 900-1000 calories per day of lean meats, sweet potato, oatmeal, eggs and protein powder
I may eat 1 thing a week I shouldn't - say a slice of pizza or a bowl of chips
I weigh/measure all, track on MyFitness Pal and wear a fitbit.
My BMR is about 1380 with my TDEE being 1517
I struggle to get 1000 calories per day in and was thinking about IF but concerned about going even lower in calories if I only eat 12-6
Any advice?????
And I will add that I started the exercise and food 7 weeks ago
Hey Harmac, this post is a month old, what's happened since?

I am interested in anyone who has lost that much weight. I have seen a number of your posts, do you have a dairy or other place where your story is posted?

What did you eat? Are you on any specific plan?

No sir to both questions.In the beginning I just quit sugar, bread, rice, pasta .and potatoes. Potatoes were the only starchy vegetable I ate anyway.

I ate basically dirty keto in the beginning without knowing anything about keto,but I was eating more of the cheaper low carb foods. I would eat hot dogs bologna and stuff like that along with fish chicken, beef and more healthy choices.

I have ate anything I really wanted as long as it wasn't those things I listed from the beginning, but I have tried to refine my diet more and more to fresh vegetable's and lean meats and fish, dense heavy cheese, eggs and small amounts of fruit and nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back