And use 3 meds but to no avail
I feel as though I'm backed into a
Corner
Still not feeling better
despite all I can do
despite following medical advices
Nothing's helping
Not even weight loss

Keep following medical advice, blue & keep doing the best you can. I hope your life gets better for you :grouphug:

https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/14/24/5325

Considering your mix of medical issues it is near impossible to give advice that does not begin to infringe into medical advice but the above research article may be of interest, it is the most up to date study I can find (published this month) that may relate to your weight/diabetes and if I remember correctly your difficulty with chewing solid food etc.?

https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/14/24/5325

Considering your mix of medical issues it is near impossible to give advice that does not begin to infringe into medical advice but the above research article may be of interest, it is the most up to date study I can find (published this month) that may relate to your weight/diabetes and if I remember correctly your difficulty with chewing solid food etc.?
Yes I am endentulous so need mostly
liquids.
Ty for the article.

Still no improvement
for health.
I guess all the stuff "they"
Say about how we can help
Our health is crap.

Not crap, just true for the average person. Just like it's true that smoking is bad for the average person: that doesn't mean every single smoker will die of lung cancer before they're 50. Some people can smoke a pack a day until they're 95 without noticing negative effects. Those people are just rare and I wouldn't bet my health on those odds. You may be an unlucky exception or you may need to get into a healthy bmi range in order to notice differences. I certainly hope it's the latter because I want you to feel better.

Well I have lost weight as they suggest. Some of my health issues got worse and none improved.
There's nothing more I can really do.

Well I have lost weight as they suggest. Some of my health issues got worse and none improved.
I am sorry to hear you feel that way. You may not notice it but I am sure your weight loss has helped your heart and other internal organs. If things got worse I'd guess they did not get as much worse as they would have without the weight loss.

I can tell you from losing a lot of weight myself some things do improve, but not everything. You can expect losing weight will make things better, but slowly and incrementally. Not a miraculous cure for all things, however a real help for many.

How much weight have you lost? Do you know what your BMI is and was?
There's nothing more I can really do.
Sure there is, there always is. If your BMI is still high continuing to lose weight would be something. I know you are struggling and have lots of challenges, but you should be proud of the weight loss, and keep fighting the good fight. It's all any of us can do. No need for despair!

I am sorry to hear you feel that way. You may not notice it but I am sure your weight loss has helped your heart and other internal organs. If things got worse I'd guess they did not get as much worse as they would have without the weight loss.

I can tell you from losing a lot of weight myself some things do improve, but not everything. You can expect losing weight will make things better, but slowly and incrementally. Not a miraculous cure for all things, however a real help for many.

How much weight have you lost? Do you know what your BMI is and was?

Sure there is, there always is. If your BMI is still high continuing to lose weight would be something. I know you are struggling and have lots of challenges, but you should be proud of the weight loss, and keep fighting the good fight. It's all any of us can do. No need for despair!
I had lost from 300 down to 242.
I seem to be staying at 250 to 251. I'm not sure where that puts my bmi. Pretty high anyway. I think the most dangerous category anyway.
Idle if my weight loss put it any lower.

I had lost from 300 down to 242.
I seem to be staying at 250 to 251. I'm not sure where that puts my bmi. Pretty high anyway. I think the most dangerous category anyway.
Idle if my weight loss put it any lower.
Losing 50 pounds is a great achievement, one you should be proud of. And even if you don't feel it I am sure you are healthier today than you were 50 pounds back. You'd be even healthier if you could continue the weight loss.

Despair today because again I had to eat foods I know are bad for 2 of my health conditions. And I don't have another choice.
And it feels bad inside me.

Back