Defining the Inguinal Ligaments

• Thread starter retired_KrnMackMattsta
  • Start date
R

retired_KrnMackMattsta

I don't know if my terminology is correct. If my terminology IS right then this is quite ironic b/c Inguinal Ligament is a ligament, not a muscle.

But anyways, does anyone know how i can build/define this muscle/ligament, or make it cut looking? Are there any exercises that help define this certain area? For more reference, this is the slant on either side of the lower abs, slanting towards the pubic area.

Thanks

Maybe someone else will chime in with better advice, but I would think that anything that works the lower abs will help with this area from a muscle standpoint. Things like leg lifts and crunches are probably just what the doctor ordered.

But to get the "defined" look, the best thing to do is get the body fat % down. That is really the only thing that you can do to show off all of the muscle that you have without it looking flabby. Unfortunately, this is usually one of the last areas to look "cut" (on most people). So you really need to get your BF% down to see any results here.

yeah thanks for ur reply
i'm already lean. And they already do show. But they dont like pop out very obviously as some fit ppl do

Back