Dear Diary

Sammyshine503

I found out a few days ago and I quote, "I am one cookie away from a diabetic coma." Today is my second day of eating little to no sugar. Drinking water. Starting walking. Taking medications starting tomorrow. I watched a ton of videos of people changing their lives and getting healthier. One of the things they had in common was online communities helping encourage them and be open. So here I am posting in my first online forum.
Wish me luck if you read this. o_O:eek::eek2:
-320lb 5'7'' 28 years old

Goal = 10lbs in 30 days. Roughly 3lbs a week. 1,500 calories a day.

Hi Sammy, and welcome to the forum. Kudos to you for taking your health and future into your own hands! I hope your sugar withdrawal symptoms won't be too bad but don't be surprised if you get a couple of days of headaches and fatigue. Best of luck and I look forward to watching your progress!

Hello Public online Diary,

Today I feel like starving myself instead of eating. And that's not healthy at all.
Yesterday I ate two pieces of chicken with ranch and a tortilla at midnight everyone else went to bed after being good and sticking to my 1500 calorie diet.
SMH.
Going to make myself some healthy breakfast with my son.
Eggs.
Smoothie.
Having Chicken with veggies for dinner.
I feel like I'm getting rid of sugar in my life and replacing it with salt.

Hi Sammy, I'm glad to hear you're not starving yourself. Salt is mostly habit as far as I can tell: salt your food less for a couple of weeks and any processed food is going to taste grossly salty.

I walked yesterday. I still ate pretty much nothing all day. Then ate two churros, a pop tart, a bowl of cereal and a bag of top roman. Good loordddd. I'll do better today. Going hiking with a friend and then I'll be tired but I'lll just go to sleep instead of over eating.

Overeating is a common side effect of not eating enough earlier in the day. By the way: I'd suggest you keep adding to one thread instead of starting a new one each time you log on. It'll give you something to look back on later.

Would you like me to combine your existing threads ? if so what would you like to title your new diary ?

Yes.. Um.. How about Dear Diary..

Back