DAMN I slipped again =(

Hey guys! Its been 50 days into my diet now, I am 16 , 5'8, I WAS 188 lbs. Now I am 165ish ( I CANT trust that damn scale im telling you.) I been eating "okay" ( i get the ocasional skip, or il taste a sample of what my parents are cooking,we're chinese so I cant shy away too much from my home food=) Cereal / toast in morning, half a sandwhich as snack, other half for lunch, veggies or another half sandwhich for the fourth meal, then chicken breast and veggies for dinner. Anyway, im so frustrated =( I SLIPPED AGAIN!

Okay with that jumbo of message said, lemme give ya my sap story =(

Ok, this morning I woke up and I had no more things to eat for breakfast =( So I look around, only thing I had was peanut butter ( I love peanut butter so I was afraid to eat directly out of it) So I look around, and I see the delicious noodle left-overs from last night's dinner ( parents ate it.) Im sitting there staring at the stuff and drooling. After 5 minutes of an internal struggle, I decide to just screw it and have it. I had a bowl ( small chinese bowl, not big ) of the stuff. Its rice noodles, some beef, and there was some type of sauce on it. I dont know the content, but Im sure my dad used oil in the pan when cooking that stuff.... Do you guys think this slip will make me gain back my hard taken-off lbs???? =(

if it was just one time, dont sweat it. its perfectly ok to stray off track every now and then.

just dont let it become a regular occurence. make sure you always have good food to choose from

:(
Be very very careful with that man. I remember like I tried some of my mom's cooking once during my dieting, and then couldn't stop eating for three days (that happened on Friday, so I was eating for pretty much three days in a row). I gained back 10 lbs, though luckily about 5 of them then went away after... you know lol...:eek: See, I have that eating disorder called, eh, I forgot - when I eat A LOT of TASTY food I often can't stop later and keep on eating. If you absolutely feel the urge to eat something, I would go with apples.

P.S. Btw, I'm new to these forums. I'm a 21 yo male, 5'10" who's weighted 230 lbs for almost three years, but now I'm down to 190 and planning to be 180 in about two weeks. After that, I'll be back to weightlifting again. I lost 40 lbs in 1.5 months, and soon I'll post a thread about how I managed to do that.

Last edited:
Back