Cycling anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day another ride. I swear somehow I managed to catch a headwind the whole way. Didn’t seem to matter which direction I turned I copped a headwind.

Attachments

• 89E49CC6-1DA4-479E-8A8B-FD6CCC3E9A20.png
    89E49CC6-1DA4-479E-8A8B-FD6CCC3E9A20.png
    510 KB · Views: 1
Geeze I was wondering why it was getting harder to ride up hills. Just checked my tyre pressure. The front was at 55psi and read 53 psi (both should be 100). Think I’ll check more often now and I’ll probably upgrade to a better tyre very soon anyway.

Just got back from another ride. Had another close call with a car and a motorbike both pulling out in front of me. The car cut me off and the motorbike almost T-Boned me. Boy did they cop a mouthful when we all stopped at the lights!

Attachments

• A14C9157-EBFD-49F2-A2AB-1524F7C45571.png
    A14C9157-EBFD-49F2-A2AB-1524F7C45571.png
    510.6 KB · Views: 0
Just got back from another ride. Had another close call with a car and a motorbike both pulling out in front of me. ...
until i moved to California, i was hit three times by cars in NJ while biking... once requiring 40 stitches. when i moved here and saw bike lanes for the first time in my life, my initial thought was that biking might be a bit safer out here, but in truth it is only a bit safer. still have to pay 100% attention to wacky drivers when riding.

until i moved to California, i was hit three times by cars in NJ while biking... once requiring 40 stitches. when i moved here and saw bike lanes for the first time in my life, my initial thought was that biking might be a bit safer out here, but in truth it is only a bit safer. still have to pay 100% attention to wacky drivers when riding.
Goes both ways around here. There are crazy drivers and crazy cyclists. I just wish people would pay attention when in public.

Well I never was one to listen to medical advice. I was off work today and tinkered with the bike. Couldn’t resist getting out there. Just a short easy ride though. Didn’t want to push it and I was keeping a close eye on my heart rate to ensure I didn’t go too hard.

Attachments

• 35E6681A-705E-46FC-B2D2-557070027F6A.png
    35E6681A-705E-46FC-B2D2-557070027F6A.png
    512 KB · Views: 1
Since I’m using this as a diary I figured it should really be in the diary section. I’ve started a new thread there here’s the link.
https://weight-loss.fitness.com/threads/monsters-diary.103752/

All future updates will be in the diary. Anyone is however welcome to post in here if they wish to discuss cycling of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back