Creatine

I'm 15 and i was thinking about taking cell tech along with my nitro tech protein supplement, i want to get more cuts i have plenty of mass, 6' 189..i would take the cell tech,but i hear its dangerous, is that true?

I took hydroxycut for about 8 weeks (whatever I ended up getting out of the 7lb tub) and didn't notice much difference. Id just go with regular creatine and save some money.... If it even works. Didn't notice my bench go up any faster than normal either
Dan

That is some of the most expensive stuff I have seen on the shelves. Haven't ran into anyone who has done any better on that than on regular creatine/glutamine/protein supplements.
Try a creapure creatine (prolab) mixed with a glucose based juice crystal(Gatorade powder is what I use).
If you can justify the money...go for it though. I just see that company with the biggest most comprehensive advertising campaigns in the industry, and I can't help but think that you are paying for that 5-6 page spread in every male and female fitness magazine on the shelves, and not the quality of the supplement.
That's just my opinion however.

how much creatine is in one capsule? typical dosage is 5 grams. how many caps would it take to reach that?

you can buy 1000gr containers online pretty cheap. celltech is nothing special. 10 grams of creatine with a boatload of sugar.

big whoop de doo!!! :rolleyes:

Check out supplementscanada.com
Cheap prices, and even cheaper because if you're American, your dollar is stronger.
I have been to the actual store, so it's not some fraudulent place. Website prices are lower than in store-prices.
I live about a mile from the store, but I mail-order my stuff.
GNC is so overpriced.
Don't get caught up with gimmicky things. Mix powder and juice, then drink.

Chris

If I were you I wouldnt mess with the capsules. I think there a waste of money and you dont absorb as much creatine as you would taking the powder. Unless maybe there are some new creatine pills that i dont know of. I think the pills are just a way to get people to buy them because theyre easier to take then the powder.

Back