Common mistake in weight loss project

True

I don't think weight loss is continues project. It depends on person to person. Some people may need more time to reduce weight but some people don't need much time. I personally recommend walking is the best way to lose weight but it's not best to gain body shape.

True, it's habit and lifestyle.

Many people think they want weight loss.

But weight loss can be = muscle loss, water loss, or fat loss.

Muscle loss = bad because you look skinnier and frail.

Water loss = dehydration, your brain doesn't operate correctly.

Pure fat loss = good - but they don't tell you how to lose pure fat very often.

I think weight loss is a continuing process, we lose weight because it something that we must do for our benefit. After we achieved it it's still our responsibility to maintain it.

I think it tends to become a life style. For those of us who started out with bad habit, we must always think about the things we do in relation to where we came from and where we intend to go. I know a lot of people who manage to lose weight, but then gain it all back in a short amount of time because they return to their old habits once they lost the weight they wanted to.

I don't think weight loss is continues project. It depends on person to person. Some people may need more time to reduce weight but some people don't need much time. I personally recommend walking is the best way to lose weight but it's not best to gain body shape.

losing weight may take different amounts of time - but anyone that has lost a lot of weight will have to spend the rest of their lives trying to maintain it.

i may add some info to your thread, the biggest mistake people make in the weight loss project is that people never take it seriously, well no offense to sincere people. but this is the most basic mistake of many people/1 people should be sincere to their weight loss program.

and in addition to that, i also want to state the most basic mistake for losing weight. people use steroids or drugs of any kind without any prescription from a good doctor or a medical adviser. this can be deadly to their health and it can either result in heart failure or any other disease!

Weight loss is definitely a lifestyle change if you want to achieve permanent results. As we age, our metabolism and diet changes. So we need to ride with that change. Once you reached your goal, do not stop and go back to your old self. Or else, eveerything you worked hard for will be put to waste.

I absolutely agree that weight loss is a continuous process. It becomes part of a healthy lifestyle. It is also important to know that as we age, our metabolism slows down. In this case, we really need to be committed on any of our weight loss programs. I personally support the use of natural stuff that can help enhance one's metabolism. I've been using prescopodene that has natural ingredients that boost my metabolism. So far, it's been working to my advantage. I get to lose close a kilo every week. I still incorporate daily exercise, eating veggies, fruits and food rich in fiber. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get to maintain this lifestyle for life.

I hear what you are saying about supplements, but given the media coverage of the problems associated with supplements do you have any concerns? Would you not rather see people reaching their weight loss goals over a longer period of time but with more sustainable techniques? If you've been losing a kilo a week how long do you plan to stay on the supplements?

The term weight loss means to lose weight. One's aims, physiology and mindset will often determine the length of time such a project will take. The term project also alludes to a period of time in which a set of goals are actively aimed towards.

Due to the fact my intention is for wellbeing, I'm aiming more for a lifestyle that facilitates no need to lose weight. Currently I am yet to establish a core routine that includes a balanced approach. Once I have lost my excess weight, my weightless goals will be complete. I will then be working on maintaining a well balanced life style that sits well with me.

Generally short cuts will always see people stuck in the weight loss frame of mind or at least cycling off and on all their lives. This is but one of many sign posts I hope to pass soon enough.

Different strokes for different folk.

Back