come for the ride

Managon

So basically I am losing weight training and started to share feelings and thoughts on weight gains via youtube. I am looking for suggestions on what I could be talking about that will help and interest others as well as my day to day, I am also looking for as much support as possible. This is some thing very new to me and very much out of my comfort zone but feel it is a good way of keeping me honest and on track.

I will leave the link at the end of the post so feel free to check it out and any form of advice/ideas going forward would be very much appreciated.

If you want to maybe talk about a step by step program you are doing or using share that! Because on YouTube people wanna see the grind and work you put in. That pushes people.

If you want to maybe talk about a step by step program you are doing or using share that! Because on YouTube people wanna see the grind and work you put in. That pushes people.
thanks for the reply, that is some thing that I should be doing all ready and deffo will try to do. A big chunk of it is nerves I think, thanks for the reply as any form of feedback is great and hope you will be apart of the channel :)

Maybe even live stream your workouts on Youtube! Or just a minute or so during your workout to give encouragement to others working out at the same time. People these days want to see you doing what you preach!

Hey, I am doing something similar to you! I wanted to find a place where i could express myself, as well as give and get support. I wasn't brave enough to start a youtube channel, but i started my own blog. Good for you making the decision to better your life, you will do great!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an excellent way through social media! I would love to check your Youtube videos as it can be very motivating. I tend to add people in instagram that are into the fitness world and healthy eating ideas. Surround yourself with positive people and not those who post pictures or videos of fatty food and binge drinking etc..

Keep us posted!

Back