Christian encouragers

Doitforme

Hello! My name is Sue and would love to have a thread that gives encouragement for staying on plan as well as prayer for life's challenging moments. If your interested please join me. I had a rough year last year. I lost my mom in Feb. 2017 and then about two months later my husband in a car accident. I got through that year and many other times with God's renewal of strength and grace. I have alot of weight to loose about 110 lbs. I am doing low calorie and walking 30 mins a day. I would welcome anyone interested in joining me.

Hi Sue. I'm glad to hear that you're allowing God to strengthen you in your time of need. I don't have a ton of weight to lose, I really just want to tone up my body, but it's still difficult, especially when I LOVE FOOD. What else have you tried to assist you in your weight loss journey?

Hi Sue, I’m new to this site and your post got my immediate attention. I’m a Christian and my faith is what has allowed me to lose the weight and keep it off for several years. I have no other explanation than the power of God working in and through my life and through other people for my weight loss. I’m so sorry for the traumas you have experienced recently. I know stress almost always tempts me into returning to food for comfort and relief.

Hello Sue sorry for your loss. I need to lose a lot of weight. Trying WW and Bright Line eating for compulsive overeating.

Hi Sue am quite glad you are making God be part of your weight loss journey.Am also a Christian and takes God to help me get through my weight loss journey. I at time feel so weak while working out but gets streghth when I remember that some one is with me in my Journey.

Back