Chris B's pics

Tempest1

This first picture was me at about 215, while our house was being built.

The next picture was taken when our house was done, next to be beautiful wife!! :D You can tell I had put on weight, I believe I was around 225.

So as of right now, at 219, I'm somewhere in between.

I'll post an update once I get under 200. :eek:

Me at 215:

Me at 225:

Last edited:
Wow, Chris I gotta say. You look pretty good at 215!! How tall are you? You're doing great w/ the weight loss too. :D And your wife is gorgeous!

Thanks NewLeaf! I'm 6'0", but always been able to carry my weight fairly well -- since it all goes to my belly! :eek:

And thanks for the kind words, I'll be sure to tell my wife. :p

Yeah, in high school I got down to 160, and I looked sickly. :p

I idealy I think I'd like to be 185 and fit. I've never been "fit" in my life. I didn't do sports as a kid, so I've always been out of shape.

Wow Chris.. well.. 185 may not be too bad, but like they said, do remember muscle weighs more. :) MAYBE you could also have a "pant size" as a goal. :) You know..fitting into 36's or whatever. :) My father is 6'3" and he likes to keep his weight "just under 200" so roughly around 195. Otherwise I think (and other family members) he looks too thin.

I'm trying to maintain 1400 calories per day -- and completely staying away from fried food altogether.

For exercises, I'm doing 20 minutes of cardio (usually the Elliptical machine), then lifting weights for 20 or so minutes. I've been going to the gym 4 to 5 nights a week, and my wife and I will go for walks 2 to 3 times a week.

You look good at your first picture, you are like my husband and carry it very well. My husband is about a lil more than you weigh now and he doesn't look bad. Keep up the great work and your wife is very beautiful! :)

Hey there Tempest,
I was finally able to see your pics, and you look great! You must carry your weight well because 225 didnt look bad. You CAN see the difference between 225 and 215, and thats great! Your wife is gorgeous-you two look great together! Keep up the good work. :p Cabana

Wow you can really see the changes, even in your face. You look much happier and brighter! Keep up the amazing work!

you look awsome you have done so great!

Back