Cheska's Diary......

xxx

Well this is an intro to a diary, which I hope will become very full!
I have a little girl who is nearly 6 months old. At the end of my pregnancy I weighted in at 217lbs (I'm 5'8), which included a lot of water retention.

I now weigh 162 lbs and I would like to get to 134 lbs.

My understanding on what to eat isn't bad, but my self discipline to actually eat what I should is not! For example, I can't eat one biscuit if the packets open, I finish the packet!

I've just got my shopping this morning for the week and I haven't bought anything bad therefore the temptation is not there in my cupboards. If I get a sweet craving I'll walk to the corner shop for a diet coke or somthing.

I plan to walk a lot more and drink a lot more water (I'm not good at drinking enough fluids.)

So that's it until tomorrow when I will record what I ate and drank today. Fingers crossed!

Ok yeaterday over the course of the day I drank 2.5 L of water and a cup of tea.

I ate:

An omelette made with 2 eggs a dash of skimmed milk, low fat ham, peppers, mushrooms and onions.

Grilled skinless chicken, mixed veg (mushrooms, cabbage & Aubergene) and low fat cottage cheese.

Banana milk shake made with skimmed milk, 1 banana, a teaspoon of low sugar jam and some vanilla essence.

I also did a walk to Tescos and back which took just over half an hour. (Obviously I do a lot of housework as well).

So far so good, but that was only day one!!!

Back