Cellulite/stretchmarks

Stretchmarks are permanant scars. Their visibility may be reduced by lotions, time and a good sun tan. The only cure is plastic surgery.

If it's any comfort, after a while they start to blend in. Mine from a few years ago are hardly noticeable now, unless you get close and look.

There are lotions you can use that have ingredients like collagen and vitamin E in them. They may help the appearance go down a bit but I haven't seen them get rid of them. One of my friends had pretty bad stretch marks and he used a strong vitamin E oil to help diminish them, though they didn't go away.

Stretchmarks

Try 'dmark' from a company called pharmathletica, a sports nutrition and research company. It's a solid cocoa-butter stick with vitamin E and A, as well as other beneficial ingredients. It's easy to use, I got it as a sample at the Arnold Expo this year, it's amazing.

KINSEY said:
YOU CAN TIGHTEN UP YOUR SKIN BY EATING PROPER AMOUNTS OF LEAN PROTIEN
would soy protein shakes work as well? Cause I'm a vegetarian so I don't eat any chicken, turkey, beef... and I don't like any fish (except water packed canned tuna) and I very rarely eat egg whites. Thats why I was suggested the soy protein shakes. I've been using it about a week now and my body seems to be a little more energized and I feel less lazy during the day.

The best types of protein, as best i know, are whey, casein, soy, in that order. Anything is better than nothing, whey and casein are from milk products, so if you're a lacto vegetarian (and you eat fish, so it's highly likely), you can have any of these types. Protein is good for your energy levels...your skin? I don't know about that one. Vitamins e, a, aloe vera, that sort of stuff. I recommend getting a tan to get rid of stretch marks..as the tan fades, so do the marks...mine did,anyways. Just don't fake'n'bake till you turn orange. :D

KINSEY said:
YOU CAN TIGHTEN UP YOUR SKIN BY EATING PROPER AMOUNTS OF LEAN PROTIEN, ALONG WITH CALCIUM. DRINK LOTS OF WATER, DO RESISTANCE TRAINING.
THESE ARE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE YOUR SKINS ABILITY TO PREVENT MORE MARKS, AND TO OF COURSE LOOK BETTER, BUT AS DSWITHERS STATED, THEY CANNOT BE CURRED WITHOUT SURGERY.
:)

I'm assuming this is the best for cellulite as well.

Back