Sport CCR Vs BigTom

Sport Fitness

Who has the secksiest BicepttZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just noticed, someone changed the 'you're both losers' option to 'you're both winners'; that sucks, it removes peoples democratic right to say we're idiots :mad:

Oh yeah, and I'm pissed at you Tony, you're my trainer and you voted for BigTom!!!!

Because of that I think I ought to let everyone know that you accept pictures of my nipples as payment for your services :yelrotflmao:

iv got the best nipples.....iv got the best nipples.......

And I think polls are stupid

You sure like to handle them though.

Oh yeah, and I'm pissed at you Tony, you're my trainer and you voted for BigTom!!!!

Because of that I think I ought to let everyone know that you accept pictures of my nipples as payment for your services :yelrotflmao:

I dont show favoritism. Also its a motivation factor in that Im saying you suck and need to work harder :p At that angle his is shorter and more contracted, while yours is longer and less tall.

I think Ill take those pictures public now. Everyone will probably want to see your nipple biting. :beerchug:

I voted CCR, despite his shaved armpits. It was really hard to decide though!

This does NOT mean that I find shaved armpits on men attractive..

or men at all for that matter.

I'm gonna get my mancard revoked again if I continue down this path :(

Woot!

It's game on again :D

Thanks Karky, you're now on my list of people to be spared when I inevitably go postal one day

Kark! I thought we were lovers?

I actually want to win it now, at first i didnt think i stood a chance but since a few ppl voted me i want to win!!!!!

Lol, maybe we should meet up and have an arm wrestle to settle it if it ends in a draw?

Birmingham is about halfway between the two of us. Do you think it'd cost much to hire out the NEC for the big event?

Sorry Tom, but your armpit hair is just too much for me :p

Back