Sport Carbs and Cals...Help me out aight

Sport Fitness
Aight, heres the thing. I'm new at this training thing, but I'm hittin it and im hittin it hard! I wanna work my entire body and tone it into shape, and most of all, I wanna show my six pack...So...to do this, I gotta burn fat off, I know this. So here's the thing. HOW MUCH should I be taking in. I'm 15. Wigh about 140 and am 6 foot. So how many calories should I take in daily? How many carbs should I be having aa day?
Keep in mind that my goal is a six pack, so I gotta keep the "fat" on a down low and burn as much fat off my six pack as possible...I'm also working out 3 times a week...and havent gotten into cardio activity yet but am going to. Please let me know. Thanks

Timmmmaaayyyy

Dude, unless you're skin and bones, there's not a whole lot of fat covering your pack. Keep hitting the weights and doing the crunches, etc for your abs.

From the carb standpoint, white flour and sugar provide the "bad" carbs. Not that they are overall bad, but they don't do much. Fiber is where the carbs come in as a necessity. Avoid things with sugar and whilte flour, and go for whole grain and high(er) fiber.

Back