Can't lose those 10 extra pounds!!!

betty smart

After 2 childbirths and a full time job – I can't find the time to go to the gym like I used to.
From a dancer that works out 4 times a week – I don't have even a minute to worlout.
I'm thinking of starting to take pills. Only I don't know which ones really work.
Any recommendations?

i dont have any pill suggestions. but you also have to keep in mind no matter which supplement you decide to try that you will still need to exercise, cut out fatty foods, and drink lots of water to lose and keep off the excess pounds.

I myself am a mom of 4 and I dont go to a gym or anywhere except out with my little girls and so I have to lose weight at home. Stupid as it sounds I dance around while cleaning and then use my treadmill when my baby naps. I have also been known to walk outside around the house. I know it sounds stupid but with 1200 calories lots of water and excercise however I can get it is how I lose my weight. When your a mom you do what you have to do....LOL.

I agree with the ladies, pills aren't the answere. It takes time I know, but diet,excerise and patience will get you through this!

I have used alot of different diet pills in my life. Some work some don't. All have one serious drawback. They aren't the answer to the problem They are only a temporary fix at best! You can't stay on them forever, and if you counted on them for your weight loss then you probably haven't made the changes in life to stay healthy! I will always say the best way is never the easiest.

Back