Can someone please help me?!

For a few years now, I have had a weird occurrence during sleep. It is as if my mind is awake, but my body is still asleep. I am conscious, but I cannot open my eyes or move. I feel very scared, and try to move my body. Then after a short period of time I "snap" out of it and I am awake and able to move. I used to experience this at least once a week, but after I started taking zoloft, and then switched to Paxil they rarely happen. All of the sudden I had one after almost a year of not having them, and am afraid that they are going to occur on a regular basis. Does anyone know about this kind of thing or have any ideas of what it could be? Thank you for your time.

This happened to me once, I was scared ****less. I knew I was awake, but I couldn't will my body to move, or to scream "DAD WTF IS WRONG WITH ME"

as for what is actually wrong, I have no idea. Maybe get another doctor's opinion. I wouldn't make it if I experienced sometihngl ike that once a week.

Hey,
Definitely you are suffering from sleep disorder. I would highly recommend you DermaSleep as safe prescription. I got it a few years back when I was suffering from the same problem. I used DermaSleep and slept profusely. My disease god cured away in a fortnight too. DermaSleep is the most effective natural remedy for treating insomnia and promoting healthy sleep and it does work without any side effects. Hope this will help you.
All the best!!!

Ive done that a few times, usually do it about once every few months?
Do you have problems breathing when it happens?
It only lasts about 15 seconds or so but it scares the **** out of me

It's called sleep paralysis and is very common, especially with people who are depressed or have anxiety. Basically when you're asleep you're pretty much paralysed but by the time your eyes open this effect has worn off. Sometimes however, this doesn't always happen as it should and people wake up paralysed, sometimes even seeing things/hallucinating which are actually the remnants of dreams.
Although scary it's harmless but if it bothers you that much or keeps happening you might want to see your doctor.

Re: Can Someone Please help me?!

I too faced this problem in sleep but later my friend advised me to go far Hypnosis and suggested a site thoughtsbecomereality.co.uk They provided a good solution through the hypnosis and Hypnotheraphy and they also conducted various programs and products which helped me a lot...

Back